Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very nice, and I love ellies dress, but I'll never love a rumba

apart from john's shape of my heart rumba and ofc whatever layton and nikita do for their rumba

Reactions: 9
It’s the way they look at each other 😩 they might not be sleeping together but Ellie and Vito at least very very fond of each other.

Reactions: 28
Vito is an adorable sweetheart and I'd like to do some very filthy things with him!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Giovanni was up in that balcony wondering if he could chuck something at Vito to take him out of the competition without anyone realising it was him.
It’s alright he has lady Lav on the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just thinking about whos left to dance- Angela S completely slipped my mind

Reactions: 6
So Ellie got the same score as Grangela? make it make sense.

Mrs Danvers has chipped in with 'praise':
It always feels like Ellie's at a dance exam and achieving her 'Merit' with impressively clean technique. I never get any sense of a performance.

Great job though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They really pushed the budget for that hotel reception front didn’t they bloody hell

unpopular take but I LOVE the Rumba it’s my absolute favourite dance (despite it being Shirley’s wheelhouse and husband being IN LOVE WITH HER 😡)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.