Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit, that was beautiful. I'm actually crying. Stuunning. Ellie looks amazing, her makeup and that beautiful dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel a bit weirdly emotional about that (hormones + wine + Vito's chest)

Love Ellie. Take that her ugly ex!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Amazing rumba. There were a couple of points she seemed to be concentrating too much and not connecting with Vito but I really enjoyed the choreo and she did such a good job.

Reactions: 13
My OH watching his first episode tonight on Angela “wow look at her lifting her leg” me: “yes she does it every week”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't like the rumba but I enjoyed that. It looked like it was danced well and acted well also.

Reactions: 16
I am not shipping them I am not shipping them I am not shipping them I am not shipping them I am not shipping them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I usually only like the rumba if it’s utter filth but that was great. Ellie is a fantastic dancer and Vito is a fantastic choreographer/teacher/cheerleader/lust object.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Giovanni was up in that balcony wondering if he could chuck something at Vito to take him out of the competition without anyone realising it was him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.