Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too posh to get down and dirty …

Dance disaster it made me cringe 😬
I like my Samba’s with grind

Reactions: 3
I don't know what's more shocking that samba or the fact Gordon ramseys just had another baby? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That was tit? I guess they feel it would be bad for her to go home after her emotional CC

So Ellie was 'stiff in the body', but not Angela or Annabel??

Reactions: 10
That was better than I expected. You could see her blank out numerous times, but it was actually pretty decent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Used to like Du Beak, geeky, cheesy, great ballroom dancer but being a Judge has gone to his oversized head.
He's turned into a total knob

Reactions: 11
Has Shirley just said live on the BBC that she suffers from incontinence? Christ alive.
husband still fancies her nothing is going to put him off 😔😡 he just said ‘awww poor Shirley’ 🧐

woman’s old enough to be his GRABNDMOTHER

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree it was better than I thought it would be, Annabel has done better than I thought she would throughout but don't know why because I knew nothing about her before. Glad she has lovely Johannes to see her through her Strictly experience so soon after losing her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.