Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have been reading here, Michelle is in every background shot 😆

Knobby - loved the seamless lifts. His comment afterwards about sharing a bed with someone was very inappropriate though, he gives me the ick.

Nigel's CC was a bit naff 😭 it seemed quite similar to Stacey Dooley & Kevin's, which was also naff. Love it that he got a chance to showcase his skills but the style of it just didn't suit him. And please give him a decent outfit next week ffs! He's so talented and hot af but hasn't had the right choreography and costumes yet. I want a big showstopper from him in Blackpool.

Both sambas were terrible, but I could see Annabell making it through again because it was out of her comfort zone and people love a 'journey.'

Gorgeous costumes for Angela & Carlos.

Lakita's AT - Deserved a 40 imo, I tend to agree with Craig's marking but if he's going to give a dance of that quality a 9, he needs to give some critique. He set them up to expect a 10 by only saying 'a-ma-zing.'

Reactions: 19
Shout out to Motsi, the best she's looked all series, maybe in ages- mesmerised by her beauty tonight.

Krishnan- nope, love his smile, his "journey" but no
Bobby - he does graceful arms to the side movements, but I didn't like the AS, maybe the song isn't trad AS for me and hated the stair run dance. He cracked me up in clauditorium
Ellie - gorgeous dance but needed to see her hips (am I the only person in the world that hates that song?)
Nigel - very Danny Mac choreography, didn't like his jumps, added nothing, love his humour and self deprecation
Angela R - her feet were great but disliked the shoulders and face, loved the punk dress
Annabelle - amazing apart from the 1 mistake - so glad she finally released herself.
Layton - I'm expecting too much, hated his baggy trousers disguised his legs, too much gapping, but continue to love them.
Angela S - clever nervous shoulders cover from Carlos instructions to wardrobe. Beautiful song.

Anton - shut up about Anne!

Krishnan/Angela R or S for D off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I reckon he only went to that cheesy looking dj set last Saturday night so he could down as many free cocktails as humanly possible to dull the pain.
I’d imagine Kai will take any opportunity to be photographed in the same vicinity as Nadiya as he, like almost everyone else, is amazed she looked at him twice and can’t believe his luck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.