Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just give a shout out to the lighting team on Layton & Nikita’s dance tonight - phenomenal. It really added to the atmosphere of the dance!

Tanning folks - turn it down a bit for Nikita next week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I love Krishnan but, sadly, his was the weakest dance tonight. I’m praying for a miracle and he gets through to Blackpool.

I think Angie R has threatened the judges with her old pal Cliff and that’s why they are over marking her.

He probably gave them a warning after their harsh comments last week

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have just finished watching.
I have lots of thoughts, none of them matter.
Layton and Nikita to win.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Amanda's a strange one, I wish she'd just come out and say what happened, as to me, she's coming across as somewhat mean spirited

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Amanda's a strange one, I wish she'd just come out and say what happened, as to me, she's coming across as somewhat mean spirited
I would imagine until the series has finished she’s probably embargo’d from saying anything too direct and has to carefully hint and snipe from the sidelines.

Reactions: 27
I have just finished watching.
I have lots of thoughts, none of them matter.
Layton and Nikita to win.
God. I wish they could win. I know they won’t & I’m fully resigned to the fact they won’t but I wish. They are incredible.

Reactions: 29
God. I wish they could win. I know they won’t & I’m fully resigned to the fact they won’t but I wish. They are incredible.
Honestly, getting to the final and seeing all their dances is a win … so I’ll take that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Be right back, just putting all my savings on Angela Rippon dancing at the top of Blackpool Tower during next week's opening VT

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Kai has played a blinder this year getting an 80 year old who is the nations ( judges) sweetheart, that dance was abysmal. Ellie looked a dream but that rumba was underwhelming for me and all this stuff in the papers will carry them through too. I don’t think I’m overly keen on a lot of the couples this year

Reactions: 15
Be right back, just putting all my savings on Angela Rippon dancing at the top of Blackpool Tower during next week's opening VT
They are digging out the Morecambe and Wise newsdesk from the storeroom as we speak. The whole budget is going on a big top hat and tails no. for La Rippon

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t lie I already forgot Amanda existed. She was forgettable to me when she was on the show and is even more forgettable now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I take it back. I just rewatched Annabel and Johannes and quite liked it!

Watched Bobby and Dianne. The hands point from Craig was quite right.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.