Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Lady Lavender, Nikita is all wrong for Layton and should be replaced by Gio immediately

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm late with my point but I felt Bobby was projecting last night.
It was all a bit too intense and involved. He seemed to be dancing very literally given the stir they're currently causing.

Almost like he went into it with an attitude of "I'll show you". He needs to chill out a bit.

Reactions: 9
I'm late with my point but I felt Bobby was projecting last night.
It was all a bit too intense and involved. He seemed to be dancing very literally given the stir they're currently causing.

Almost like he went into it with an attitude of "I'll show you". He needs to chill out a bit.
He looked absolutely furious receiving criticism. Both of them did - I think they believed they were going to do much better than they did.

Reactions: 22
He looked absolutely furious receiving criticism. Both of them did - I think they believed they were going to do much better than they did.
I didn't watch it on the show so I only really saw a snippet on instagram. Bobby looked like he was trying too hard to be sexy or masculine or whatever and he just can't do it, for me anyway. There's light years between Nigel and Bobby when it comes to something like that, Nigel just had it throughout his dance last night. For all that Bobby couldn't wait to do the sexy dances at the start of the season, he just can't do it.

Reactions: 16
I thought Dianne looked like she couldn't care less. I think she's checked out, tbh.

I know she's not a favourite but I actually really like Dianne and I wish she'd had a better suited partner this year.

I don't dislike Bobby but I think he might have done better with someone tougher who could have knocked some sense into him.

Should have put him and Gio into a same sex pairing, Gio would sort him out 😂

Then again, that would have left Neil to take The Full Abbington and I think he would have had a nervous breakdown

Reactions: 10
I didn't watch it on the show so I only really saw a snippet on instagram. Bobby looked like he was trying too hard to be sexy or masculine or whatever and he just can't do it, for me anyway. There's light years between Nigel and Bobby when it comes to something like that, Nigel just had it throughout his dance last night. For all that Bobby couldn't wait to do the sexy dances at the start of the season, he just can't do it.
A boy doing a man’s dance 😉

Reactions: 15
I didn't watch them last night so made myself watch just now. He looked confused 😁 to me.
Honestly he doesn't look tuned in half the time.

They got a very respectable score but they didn't look particularly happy with it.

Reactions: 4
I thought Dianne looked like she couldn't care less. I think she's checked out, tbh.

I know she's not a favourite but I actually really like Dianne and I wish she'd had a better suited partner this year.

I don't dislike Bobby but I think he might have done better with someone tougher who could have knocked some sense into him.

Should have put him and Gio into a same sex pairing, Gio would sort him out 😂

Then again, that would have left Neil to take The Full Abbington and I think he would have had a nervous breakdown

Leandro, one of the the choreographers, posted a picture yesterday afternoon of him on the dance floor with the quote that the AT was going to be epic and the dance would be brilliant, or wtte. Was expecting something wonderful.

Turns out it wasn't!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh this is the dance Oti choreographed!

Kai in those cargo pants is giving big 'How do you do, fellow kids?' energy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
you always know you're in for a treat when jojo kicks off with the moody face

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.