Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went down an Adam Thomas wedding rabbit hole. I was wrong their first dance was to Dancing On My Own. Weird.
It's so weird when you know the meaning and lyrics!
---
Who is that awful nasal singer, the one who sang Nigel and Katya's. She has been on strictly for years and is awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wtf 😭 does the guy even know where he is?! I didn't think anyone could be worse than Anne Widdecombe. Even absolutely terrible dancers still deserve a 1 or 2 out of 10 just for turning up and trying but that's a genuine 0/10. 35/50 is bonkers.
TBF he's 87! making Rippon look amazing though.

Vito every morning saying the Rosary (before doing his glute workouts) to thank the Madonna for the call from Sarah James.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Vito didn’t join Strictly until he was 30 years of age! Weird that they wouldn’t take on someone who’s only 4 years older. Funny old world.

Reactions: 1
I think Vito didn’t join Strictly until he was 30 years of age! Weird that they wouldn’t take on someone who’s only 4 years older. Funny old world.
I still think if gio leaves this year then Pasquale has a chance. P beat Kai in the final of 2020 DWTS Ireland as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'll be honest I've never understood the Vito love but then I saw a VT of him in training hair all messed up and I thought 'hmm now I see what they mean'. Anyway I wasn't keen on Nigel at first thought he was a bit of a wet flannel but he has really grown on me, seems a great guy and is trying his best Shirley!:cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello my lovelies...I've missed a couple of strictly weeks as was away on holiday!
Got home earlier, so just about to catch up with last night's show!

Reactions: 7
Hello my lovelies...I've missed a couple of strictly weeks as was away on holiday!
Got home earlier, so just about to catch up with last night's show!
I'm 10 minutes and the judges are pissing me off already!!
It's good to be back 🤣

Also....Nikita in braces! Sweet mother Mary have mercy 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like Pasquale but he is definitely too old for Strictly now, even if Gio did leave and they wanted another Italian in..

I am sure Pasquale would love to leave batshit Ballando: maybe he could smuggle Graz's wife and Nikita's sister out while he's at it,
Ballando is currently making Les Dennis look like Carlos Acosta (this routine got 35 out of 50!).
The contestant in question is 87 - way too old for this show.

Not interested in SCD being a refuge for ex Ballando pros though - Pasquale would have been good 5 years ago but neither Giada or Anastasia seem remotely interesting as new hires.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A poster on Digital Spy who idolises Gio.
Oh no !! I honestly thought Lady Lav was a thread nick name for Shirley because of that time she danced on i think a tiktok or something as if she was in a toilet cubicle sort of shaking her bust and she's always had a thing for Gio too🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you dare me to go over to DS and start a thread gushing about how hot Vito is and how he is much more attractive than Gio?🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Surely Angela Rippon has to go soon
Kai is just dragging her around like a corpse at this point!

What is the story meant to be between them? Like this week for example, grandson takes his grandma for a last dance?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Strictly producers I'd like to see more of the moody all in black Nigel and more of Nikita in a vest please!:love:🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.