Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy got to ring the bell!
What a huge milestone for her
Fingers crossed its all good in 4 weeks time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I see LadyLav has the flutters because the first shipments of Fanny Rats aftershave are arriving today. I pity poor old Mr Lav who will just get 30 bottles of that for Xmas.
I suspect ‘Mr Lav’ is a broom handle with a balloon for a head, with a pic of Gio’s face sellotaped to it.

He just sits in the corner of the room and gazes adoring at her while she fires off pissy missives in his defence on DS.

He doesn’t say much, but that’s ok. She knows he loves her. She just knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cuteeeee. A song that really means to be romantic but ends up saying women, you say it best when you say nothing at all. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Goddammit, I was hoping Vito would be hopelessly out of tune...now there's nothing to stop my crush getting totally out of hand 🤣
He does have a lovely tone to his voice.

You forget the song can sound nice when it's not sung by Grrrrronan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was Grangela and her schwing leg in it too?
Much as I would like to say that it was, in fact, the weirdest throuple fanfic you could ever imagine, it was sadly not.
It involved a very secretive tryst- I suspect, mostly because Kai did not want it getting out that he preferred slightly chubby, peri-menopausal women rather than the actual God like deity that is Nadiya 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am not shipping. I am NOT shipping, right? He maybe has a girlfriend, and we've seen the madness of the Rio/Mollie/AJ/AJ/Kai shipping and where it led.

So I all I'll say is that I found her delighted affectionate smile on his story with him this morning very cute, and my only wish is that if there is nothing going on that she's well aware of it and just loving life.
[Not shipping/]
Does Strictly try to push a romance storyline if particular celebrity doesn’t have a sob story? I found it bizarre they pushed it with AJ and Kai. It was so awkward after the show it was Kai and Nadiya dating and AJ/Kai never acknowledged each other ever again 🤣

They ought to do a series of total beginners once just to prove what utter dogshit it would be to watch.
There’s a big difference between beginners, those with a little dance experience and those who dance better than the pros. Personally I like watching the likes of Krishnan, Davood, Chris Ramsey, Ramps etc every week. By having someone who is as superb as Leyton it takes a final or semi final from those who are learning from scratch not Les Dennis, Jackie Smith, types

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does Strictly try to push a romance storyline if particular celebrity doesn’t have a sob story? I found it bizarre they pushed it with AJ and Kai. It was so awkward after the show it was Kai and Nadiya dating and AJ/Kai never acknowledged each other ever again 🤣
Nothing was weirder than AJ(Pro) and Molly King. The kiss kiss kiss chanting still makes me cringe, AJ was so baby-faced she looked like his mum!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don't think the show is pushing this at all, as they haven't mentioned it.

The AJ and Kai one was the weirdest with the 'kiss, kiss!' stuff while he was presumably getting it on with Nadiya. I don't think the show pushed Rose and Gio romantically. I didn't really watch the season with Mollie and AJ so not sure if that was encouraged by the show or just crazed shippers.

I don't think the show is pushing this at all, as they haven't mentioned it.

The AJ and Kai one was the weirdest with the 'kiss, kiss!' stuff while he was presumably getting it on with Nadiya. I don't think the show pushed Rose and Gio romantically. I didn't really watch the season with Mollie and AJ so not sure if that was encouraged by the show or just crazed shippers.
I was by no means a shipper but there will always be a little part of me that thinks something did or was on the verge of happening with AJ / Kai.
I remember the shippers had some extreme theories but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t partake in a round or two of bedroom twister!

Reactions: 3
AJ & Molly was batshit. The fans were rabid & the other pros & celebs that year found it hilarious and really got on board with the ribbing! 🙈 AJ & Kai was just fans, I didn’t think it was pushed on the show. And Gio & Rose was just Gio who was desperate to win!

[/QUOTE]
It was strange when the kid said it, I wondered if the producers had encouraged it, and Claudia also teased them about romance that the show pushed that narrative. I was aware of the crazy fans over at DS 🤣
I did feel bad for AJ after the show, the interview Kai did have the impression she was annoying to be partnered with, unless I’m reading it wrong.
---
AJ & Molly was batshit. The fans were rabid & the other pros & celebs that year found it hilarious and really got on board with the ribbing! 🙈 AJ & Kai was just fans, I didn’t think it was pushed on the show. And Gio & Rose was just Gio who was desperate to win!
Even though Rose deserved the win she was great, Gio became jarring as hell and had a temporary personality transplant.

Reactions: 3
I know, I said the other day we've normally had an announcement by now
First contestants were announced end of Nov last year, so still a few weeks to go. I think they probably have to hold off as the pro line up is dependant on who has been knocked out of the comp on the main show.

It was strange when the kid said it, I wondered if the producers had encouraged it, and Claudia also teased them about romance that the show pushed that narrative. I was aware of the crazy fans over at DS 🤣
I did feel bad for AJ after the show, the interview Kai did have the impression she was annoying to be partnered with, unless I’m reading it wrong.
---

[/QUOTE]
According to an article aj did in May last year ( the sun I think?) they were still close friends and talked all the time and they still liked each other’s posts all that summer. He stopped when the next strictly started, but she carried on and he ignored her comments. I think she stopped after the Xmas special? Certainly not seen anything since that article in January anyway.
I doubt she’s bothered, she’s mega successful ( whatever you think about her, I really like her) and he probably doesn’t even enter her mind anymore. She still supports her mates on Strictly every week and seems very Team Layton.

Is Not How's Trish AJ that successful? She came up on an ad for Royal chuffing Match on my phone the other day.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.