Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really gets on my tits when Anton does all that " oooooh......ahhh... ooo hello...have a bit of that...grrr" and then just smiles beatifically. Piss off, you're very knowledgable about dance and you're being paid a fortune. Do better, Tony. We don't need another Bruno Tolioni chatting tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep seeing articles about Ellie and Vito being a couple or people confirming their romance etc etc. I gotta say fair bleeping play to her if it’s true. 22 years old and shooting her shot and succeeding to the 31 year old hot Italian 👏👏👏👏 I saw her ex boyfriend cheated on her, imagine cheating and she upgrades to Vito, he shouldn’t leave the house again🫣
I am not shipping. I am NOT shipping, right? He maybe has a girlfriend, and we've seen the madness of the Rio/Mollie/AJ/AJ/Kai shipping and where it led.

So I all I'll say is that I found her delighted affectionate smile on his story with him this morning very cute, and my only wish is that if there is nothing going on that she's well aware of it and just loving life.
[Not shipping/]

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Ellie is a sweetheart and she’s not that much older than some of my friends daughters, so I do hope that Vito and Ellie are on the same page with whatever their relationship is.

Reactions: 8
My guilty pleasure is occasionally reading DS - the thing with the forums is that it tends to be a lot of the same people on them - so can’t judge popularity from DS - say Nige page has 84 pages it could just be the same 10/15 people posting. Instagram is quite a good judge as you can only like once but again depends on if those people are voting.

I really want Layton to make the final and I don’t care that he has dance experience as he’s not ballroom/latin trained but can add the wow factor to his dances.

The DS Ellie/Vito rumour page has kept me a little entertained - is Vito back with the ex his co-parents Aaron with? I want to know how they know she is in London? Do people actively follow exs of strictly pros?
Wait, Vito co-parents a child? Or his ex co-parents her child? Who is his ex?! I have ALL the questions.. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see LadyLav has the flutters because the first shipments of Fanny Rats aftershave are arriving today. I pity poor old Mr Lav who will just get 30 bottles of that for Xmas.
Oh god, has there actually been mention of a Lord Lav?
Surely not - she screams sexually frustrated bint to the extent that I assumed it was just her and a plethora of cats?

• Haha
My guilty pleasure is occasionally reading DS - the thing with the forums is that it tends to be a lot of the same people on them - so can’t judge popularity from DS - say Nige page has 84 pages it could just be the same 10/15 people posting. Instagram is quite a good judge as you can only like once but again depends on if those people are voting.

I really want Layton to make the final and I don’t care that he has dance experience as he’s not ballroom/latin trained but can add the wow factor to his dances.

The DS Ellie/Vito rumour page has kept me a little entertained - is Vito back with the ex his co-parents Aaron with? I want to know how they know she is in London? Do people actively follow exs of strictly pros?
Vito has a child?
Ok just seen its a furry dog child lol

Reactions: 4
Was never a darling or a shoo-in for me. 😁. He really seems to be getting a push though that none of the others are getting though. 'You will like him and say aww and vote for him...or else.' 😁

WTF did Shirley mean on Saturday night when she said he works well under pressure? Aren't they all under pressure? Arguably all of them under more pressure than him, as he has scored well, got mostly good feedback and it all seems to float by him anyway. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe she means the pressure of being expected to learn complex dances when there's nothing but air in his head!

• Haha
Ellie is a sweetheart and she’s not that much older than some of my friends daughters, so I do hope that Vito and Ellie are on the same page with whatever their relationship is.
Yeah, I guess if his girlfriend did come to SCD then Ellie would have known all about it. OR else he's the world's worst showmancer, trying to launch a showmance while sticking his tongue down another girl's throat in full view of the audience..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.