Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw Krishnan is a sweetheart. I’m actually quite looking forward to a super camp samba with him joyfully beaming his way through.

Reactions: 10
Tbh, I do think that AJ played up the romance rumours with Kai. I can remember them being interviewed and her saying wtte ‘Oh Kai, you’ve touched something deep inside me that no one has ever touched before’. She was definitely playing along with it all.

Reactions: 6
Pudsey is the perfect interviewee for Janette - someone who can't go off script and force her to deviate from her autocue.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
janette interviewing pudsey. the pure embodiment of the unbridled weirdness of the strictly universe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.