Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Positive they will do a tribute - Len was a legend in the ballroom world - they have to.

Reactions: 14
Awww no that has made me so sad 😢 I saw Gorka’s story and had to Google straight away. That’s heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Very sad news, I think my first ever series of Strictly was when Len threatened to pickle his walnuts and I loved his chemistry with Craig too.

Reactions: 11
Really sad about this. What a true gentleman he was. Strictly was not the same after he left. I hope he enjoyed the short retirement he had, you just never know do you. RIP Len. There are not many like him left ❤

Reactions: 10
Just seen Anton’s post for Len- I didn’t realise they were such good friends and had known each other for 45 years (it makes sense of course).

Reactions: 6
I am going to judge who writes something and who just does emojis on a story - Giovanni

so many wrote lovely things - Carrie Ann Inaba’s message was really touching as was Anton

Reactions: 1
I am going to judge who writes something and who just does emojis on a story - Giovanni

so many wrote lovely things - Carrie Ann Inaba’s message was really touching as was Anton
He did write something on the BBC Strictly Insta post

61E1DE41-885D-4458-9E3C-5C390925EC8B.jpeg

I don’t judge anyone for how they grieve, we all do it in different ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.