Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to think of other young celebrity males who’d been in strictly and who they had been partnered with. Amy was partnered with Karim who I think was mid 20’s and they did well.
She has a baby face so could have looked good with Bobby if circumstances were different.
amy is the closest i can think too - she’s very sweet natured too and so i guess her energy vibes well with a younger celeb. she could have been very good with bobby.

i am missing her this series! i’m not gonna lie and say i never criticised her as a pro, but she has a very lovely way about her. it was nice to see her on stand up to cancer last night.

Reactions: 8
I was trying to think of other young celebrity males who’d been in strictly and who they had been partnered with. Amy was partnered with Karim who I think was mid 20’s and they did well.
She has a baby face so could have looked good with Bobby if circumstances were different.
Chris Parker was 21 and he was partnered with Hannah Karttunen (9 years difference) and then Matt DiAngelo was 20 and partnered with Flavia (about 6 years older).

Reactions: 2
I was really shocked when Danny John Jules clashed with Amy. Of all the professionals there she appears to be one of the least confrontational.
---
Chris Parker was 21 and he was partnered with Hannah Karttunen (9 years difference) and then Matt DiAngelo was 20 and partnered with Flavia (about 6 years older).
Yes they were the only other young lads I could remember. Matt and Flavia then had a relationship for a few years didn’t they?

Reactions: 3
Amy was quite a bad fit for Karim. She looks young but her demeanour is a bit older, it felt like she was Karim's much older sister at times. Ditto for Flavia with Louis Smith.

Reactions: 2
Matt Di Angelo was the original Bobby wasn't he? :LOL:

"Yeah," he grins. "Well, no. We do have a genuine connection. She's a really good friend and we get on brilliantly."

But does he fancy her? He splutters in disbelief. "Do I fancy her? Of course I do. I mean, have you seen Flavia?"

Then he spoils it all. I mention that she is a little bit older than him. He responds in the way that only a 20-year-old can.

"Oh, she's a lot older. Eight years. She is 28." 🥴:LOL:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.