Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to make sure the old one gets locked so we don’t have a chaos with people posting on 2 at the same time like last week!

Reactions: 6
I think Amy can be quite strict and shouty in her teaching style so maybe not for everyone. She probably would have been a bit tougher on Bobby.

Reactions: 5
Anyone know if Amy and the Fletchers are still joined at the hip?
For all the WEIRD tit that went down between them, they have been very supportive of her recently. Nothing weird. I imagine Amy is largely at home with her husband while she battles horrible chemo & this awful disease 😔

Reactions: 12
Anyone know if Amy and the Fletchers are still joined at the hip?
Yes. She does thank that partnership for helping her find her cancer too, as Giovanna does a lot for Coppafeel so she learnt about checking your breasts regularly and hopefully that helped her find it early enough. Their relationship was wild and Amy's husband seemed pushed out at times but they have proven good friends in the long term.

Reactions: 14
I find Sara and Alijaz relationship weirder than Amy and the Fletchers
They are all weird but YES. Aljaz enduring friendships with Sara & also Emma from Longleat blow my mind. He & Janette appear to be genuine family friends with both of them (although less so Emma these days).. 🤯

Reactions: 8
The pro who danced as Wednesday in the pro dance last week looks young they could pair her with someone Bobby's age.

Reactions: 1
The pro who danced as Wednesday in the pro dance last week looks young they could pair her with someone Bobby's age.
That was Jowita I think and she's even shorter than Dianne. I think they need someone around Amy/ Katya/ Karen's height but just younger.

Reactions: 6
Amy’s absolute desperation to win really used to make me cringe. Having said that, I very much hope to be cringing at her again next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Looks like Nadiya is part of the show tonight - she must be heading to her DJ set later. (I find the idea of her DJ-ing bizarrely comical!)
Let's hope Nikita is fine to dance

Reactions: 12
Got my wine ready in the fridge, just hoping my child goes to sleep soon as I’m currently trapped in her room 😩😩😩

Reactions: 10
Genuinely no idea who will be in danger. Feels like anyone could have a bad night, Annabel should be safe, and if there are ties then voting could be all over the shop. Let the madness begin!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.