Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I don't see what the fuss over Bobby is - he's "alright" but he's not wowed me at any point.

I love Ellie - she's got talent and just seems like a nice girl. I love Krishnan - I was already a fan of journo Krishnan and in Strictly he is just an absolute JOY. Nigel is a total babe and really good. I am impressed by Angela R.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

glasgow27

VIP Member
Anton survived the racism scandal in 2009. Arguably was lucky to keep the job then. We're now in 2023 and Anton would 100% be sacked for that now, no question. So IF (and a big IF) Giovanni has been using ableist language, then his career on the BBC is finished.

His former partners uniting on Amanda's post is also NOT a good look. At all. Perhaps not a fireable offence but I bet all 4 of them plus Richie will have plenty to share. I somehow doubt Laura Whitmore & Georgia know Amanda very well so them commenting is definitely to do with Gio.

• Sad

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I've only just seen this corker on Facebook from last weekend.

Screenshot_20231027_234412_Chrome.jpg

And then after all the replies said 'why are you in the group then?'

Screenshot_20231027_234534_Chrome.jpg

Are you not ashamed to be providing the spoiler a day early? The BBC will hear of this! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Didn't Craig say there have been loads of affairs that the public have never heard about?

Gorka's teeth, wasn’t that his fiancée who became his ex-fiancee that night who did that?

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
Thanks! She has constant resting bitch face. Don’t like her.
I definitely agree with that 🤣

Putting aside the many problems I had with Amanda as a person AND as an actress (yes she had absolutely NO business being Mary Morstan, but moving on before I throw my phone across the room 😬) I genuinely got absolutely NO enjoyment watching any of her dances. It was like EVERYTHING was absolutely joyless and completely devoid of any soul. Every single moment appeared 'performative' - not just the dance but everything before and after... it's like she was going 'OK now I smile...now I grab Gio's hand.... now I kiss him.... now I make a joke.... oh that joke made it sound like I'm too good!!! Walk it back, walk it back... OK now touch his leg.... now hug....' I saw someone else somewhere comment that it was like she and Gio made a PowerPoint presentation at the start of every week for every single laugh, kiss, grope they were going to do all week and I was like YES!! That's it EXACTLY!

You know, Zara may be as stiff as a board but I'd watch her and Graz dance 20 times before I'd watch Amanda and Gio.

Reactions: 24

Abc987456x

Yes indeed, 😁
And look at Lauren and Krishnan for example. Both happily married afaik. Arms around each other and so forth. No hint of the Strictly curse there imo.

There was a lovely clip of his family plus the dog coming to visit the training room. Aaah, I just love Krishnan and Lauren. I know he isn't the top dancer but my goodness, he is working hard and his sheer enjoyment is something lovely to see.
I love this partnership so much and would love him to win purely off the joy and happiness this show has brought him and how much effort he has put in to improving week by week.

Lauren uploaded a cute video 5 days ago of him playing guitar and her singing and it’s so cute! Love looove love them

• Heart

jfletcher

VIP Member
Everyone new to Strictly must watch this :LOL:

Ashley’s face when she gets announced as being in last place is one of my favourite Strictly moments ever 😂

Honestly, it’s just rude that this brilliant chaos meant we never got one of these again. TPTB, please bring back the -athon madness because it’s much needed and I miss it dearly.

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Adams ill again??
Not great to miss it takes two the day before live show
Will he make a miraculous recovery in time to dance 🤔
He has rheumatoid arthritis doesn’t he?
Mum has that … when she’s had her injection a couple of days later she just crashes and has an absolute ‘missed’ day and then she’s fine. Also, if she’s had a cold or been a bit under the weather again, she can have a day when she just needs to rest and then is fine.
I’m not his biggest fan, but I imagine the long days and training could be hard to negotiate with a new diagnosis and treatment.

• Heart

katz2022

Chatty Member
Yes there could be something in this.
Sophie Ellis Bextor has said how Strictly affected her marriage. Her husband sulked massively, obsessively questioned her when she got home and would text her constantly and if she didn't reply immediately would 'spiral'. In the end he had to have counselling.
And she was with BRENDAN 😂
Wow, her husband sounds like hard work
---
I can’t do links but would like to add Jake Wood’s (Max Branning) salsa. I was so shocked when he did that dance!

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Tbh I always thought there was a fling between Jay and Aliona. He definitely seemed smitten. And then she went off and married her millionaire husband.

They were on ITT Tuesday, and there was training footage of them shown on Wednesday's show. So at most she went AWOL Thursday...
Wasn't she already married to him? I may be wrong. Didn't get those vibes from her towards Jay, though. I remember her saying on ITT that her and her husband/partner had driven to Blackpool with Jay in the back, and they'd put a film on for him. Like he was their child 😄

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just caught up with ITT.

- I want Eddie back.
- Johannes is such a beautiful man. 😊
- Layton and Nikita - I just love their partnership.

• Heart

2ofeach

VIP Member
Didn't AA make a flippant comment that dancing with Gio made her feel like a woman again OWTTE.
If so I'd honestly expect her paralysed husband to feel incredibly hurt & question the relationship between both them as a couple & what potentially could develop with her & Gio.

Perhaps AA felt she betrayed her husband & realised she therefore had to leave SCD because there was a danger feelings could develop, her resenting him for what he'll never be able to give her.... that Gio could!

The statement doesn't mention Gio because it can't. Just the mention of his name causes an atmosphere, tension. Cut all ties. Immediately!
This of course leaves everything open to speculation of what might have happened. MH, married couple tension, dance couple not getting on, getting on too well, Gio up to his old tricks....

Fellow SCDs etc are offering good wishes to AA because they know why she left whilst Gio is left out in the cold for doing his job!

IDK, just another perspective, likely incorrect but worth consideration.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Yeah, sorry...I'm not buying a comment from a "her partner is my cousin" on a random website!
Don't even get me started on the "he/she/they haven't liked/commented, it must mean it's true" bull

She's gone, that's all I care about

mags

VIP Member
Ewwwww....are the Kai fans still keen? He looks like he should be running the jungle kiosk on I'm a Celeb

• Haha
2015 Jay Mcguiness and Aliona, the best jive ever on strictly (no idea how to attach clip 🙈)
Still fuummiinnn cos Darcy said it was too early for a 10!!!

pineapplesandcheese

I have zero faith that the strictly singers will be able to pull off Vampire. The main female singer (Andrea?) has a horrible voice and is out of tune half the time

• Haha
Reactions: 23

soccergirl

VIP Member
Woah, Amanda's statement is very telling. Not a single FR mention. Thanks the production team, fellow contestants and not her partner?

I mentioned yesterday that only Nadiya seemed to have liked/commented on Gio's post about Amanda, and now all the pros/celebs are on this one? We need the truth!

For those keeping count: of his 9 partners to date Gio doesn't speak to 4 of them (Georgia, Laura, Ranvir, Richie) and now potentially 5...

ETA: LadyLav is NOT happy:

"Amanda's exit Instagram post...

Does she not have an agent or PR to help her with these things?"

• Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
agreed :( i get it was hard at first because they obviously wanted to show the spotlight on the chair and he was next to it but the poor man was obviously beside himself.

i remember reading an interview with bruno where he said how he, craig and len would always go and get a nightcap together after filming the whole saturday show and i bet the gossip was IMMENSE.
God I'd have paid serious money to join that night cap

• Heart