Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louseylou

VIP Member
Going to skip tonight's show (CBA with Halloween) but if Adam is unwell again, I hope he gets sent home for the sake of his health.
Yeah, I don't know if I'm really that bothered to watch tonight. I'll probably watch until the rugby starts.

What time does the show start tonight?

Reactions: 1

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Adams ill again??
Not great to miss it takes two the day before live show
Will he make a miraculous recovery in time to dance 🤔

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Going to skip tonight's show (CBA with Halloween) but if Adam is unwell again, I hope he gets sent home for the sake of his health.
Hopefully, we dont need a repeat of will just barely standing coughing and spluttering everywhere
Telling the kids he's fine and then spreading it around
Was it Nancy who then went down with something?

SeraSparkle

Chatty Member
Christ, I'd forgotten about the Corky thing. I remember that drama playing out on DS.

I remember I really liked her and Brian when they started. She turned out really messy and he turned out weird.

Remember him and Ali Bastian's awkward as fuck relationship? Like a Chucky doll kissing a mannequin 😂
I remember vividly how he kissed her in the semi-final and being all scandalised about it 😄

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
And AJ, a trained PT , injured her ankle so badly she has a life long weakness, and is too scared to run far ( this is someone who has done several marathons). Interesting that Kai mentioned in an interview recently that they only got physios on call at Strictly as a result of her injury.
As well as Robert Webb that year they had 2x Covid ( Tom and Judi) and Ugo damaged his back. All 3 had a week off as a result. It was just littered with disasters.
Will bayley, who thought jumping off a table was a good idea? Could have ended his career

glasgow27

VIP Member
I’m grouchy so I’m going to moan because I don’t know who’s in charge of stats at Strictly (maybe it’s the same person who deleted them all off wikipedia)
No, that loser has changed pretty much every Wikipedia page for reality TV shows. SCD Wikipedia is actually unreadable now.

Tanley

VIP Member
Veering slightly off from the rumbas, Ricky Whittle's quickstep is one of my favourite Strictly routines. This is from the final where both contestants had to do five dances each and it was hugely painful because it was obvious Chris was going to win.

They used to do five dances each? 😳