Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanelope

VIP Member
My favourite Matt Cutler moment was the bit in Carol Smilie' Strictly video diary where he was showing her the choreography for the dance he and the other male pros were going to do with Girls Aloud and ripping the absolute piss out of it because it was so stilted and awkward 😂
I was just looking for that clip!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

soccergirl

VIP Member
LadyL with a wee pass-agg dig at Vito:

Is it just me that wasn't taken with Ellie's Salsa action? Very in-sync, which was great, but lacking hip and body action, maybe the tempo is a touch too fast...
She'll have multiple orgasms if they get a 6. Oh well, good to get the salsa out of hte way when there are hopefully people who are more guaranteed to be B2.. No idea how things will shake out this week - Layton, Angela S. and R., Nigel, Bobby, all threatening to do very well.
Wonder if Adam will get a bye, though Luba seemed confident he'd be there.

Reactions: 1

Boring Monday

VIP Member
He was so perfectly Gene Kelly in that AS. And he went on to play the same role as Gene Kelly in On the Town in 2017. But sure BBC, Ore was the Gene Kelly of that year 🙄

(This dance was sublime. I’m still mad now that Darcey disliked that brilliant leap so much that she kept the dance from getting the perfect score it deserved. Has there ever been another dance that got a 10 from Craig but not one of the other judges?)
He definitely gave a 10 to one of Rachel’s many repetitions of the rhumba. She and Vincente ground him down in the end … only for Alesha to be the unexpected hold out and give it a 9.

Sea

VIP Member
I'm mostly concerned about his lack of consideration for her safety, that stupid stunt could have gone wrong and she could have hurt her neck doing that.

And yet this stupid boy is "the runaway winner" according to so many.
Is this on insta? (dont have) missed it on ITT if there

Bol85

VIP Member
Any Friday footage this week? I usually just see it on here but maybe there is somewhere else I can see it!

Holmessk

VIP Member
So strictly inspired me to take a dance class, let’s just say my dream of dancing with Vito or Nikita was well and truly shattered 😞 sorry ladies but in reality it’s not going to happen 😂
Same. I can't be taught! Doesn't stop me shaking my booty though! 😜

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Yes to all of the above! I couldn't stand Nicola but always felt a bit bad being vocal about it as I wasn't sure if she had some sort of learning disability that made her like that or if she'd just taken too many knocks to the head.

Alex Scott could have been brilliant and deserved far better than being a knock off version of Harry and Meghan with Neil
This post has made me howl laughing. Brilliant.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
There has been nothing official. They said she missed Saturday's show due to illness, but apparently she posted something about mental health on her social media and then deleted it. Then today there was a very brusque statement from the BBC to say she had withdrawn. Tho everyone reckons Fannyrat and her didn't get on AT ALL so maybe that had something to do with it.
Not gonna waste too much time worrying about her, TBH!
Thank you for the run down. But erm, FannyRat?
I read online from some people it was because of bullying and the BBC didn’t support her when she had horrendous comments on her Twitter/instagram

Last edited: