Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a quick peek at Adams stories and he posted a pic of his wife and kids about half an hour ago with a caption about week 6 rehearsals - presumably dress rehearsal.

So, looks like he's performing. Maybe that rest yesterday was all he needed.

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Tanley, post: 17223469, member: 329641But can someone explain to me how ā€˜A kiss from a roseā€™ got in there?
[/QUOTE]

A kiss from the rose, from the GRAVE šŸŖ¦

Reactions: 3
And Jade Johnson literally ended her athletics career by injuring herself on strictly.
And AJ, a trained PT , injured her ankle so badly she has a life long weakness, and is too scared to run far ( this is someone who has done several marathons). Interesting that Kai mentioned in an interview recently that they only got physios on call at Strictly as a result of her injury.
As well as Robert Webb that year they had 2x Covid ( Tom and Judi) and Ugo damaged his back. All 3 had a week off as a result. It was just littered with disasters.

Reactions: 13
It's 'Kissed by a rose ON THE GREY'

šŸ¤£
this genuinely made me šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

have sung ā€œgraveā€ my whole life šŸ¤£
---
And AJ, a trained PT , injured her ankle so badly she has a life long weakness, and is too scared to run far ( this is someone who has done several marathons). Interesting that Kai mentioned in an interview recently that they only got physios on call at Strictly as a result of her injury.
As well as Robert Webb that year they had 2x Covid ( Tom and Judi) and Ugo damaged his back. All 3 had a week off as a result. It was just littered with disasters.
ugo is another one who shouldnā€™t have competed really. he had lifelong back issues that probably shortened his rugby career - i again have no clue why he signed up knowing it could have caused further damage (which it did!)

Reactions: 6
For any Romy and Michelle fans like myself, I'm obsessed with Mira Sorvino's contemporary (featuring her daughter)

I love this! I watched this scene in the film so many times! The posĆØ turns with the whip of the head at the end were everything! šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.