Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for the newbies ( not you Geetbo :) ), this is what kai is capable of in a Charleston. We won’t talk about Kaye’s.

They got 39 for the first one and him and Anna got 30 ( full marks)
---
Even though we rib AJ P a lot on here, his partnership with Claudia the gymnast was really a joy. Had forgotten about this Charleston
Kai and AJs showdance would have been epic 😢#wewuzrobbed

Reactions: 7
And AJ, a trained PT , injured her ankle so badly she has a life long weakness, and is too scared to run far ( this is someone who has done several marathons). Interesting that Kai mentioned in an interview recently that they only got physios on call at Strictly as a result of her injury.
As well as Robert Webb that year they had 2x Covid ( Tom and Judi) and Ugo damaged his back. All 3 had a week off as a result. It was just littered with disasters.
Will bayley, who thought jumping off a table was a good idea? Could have ended his career

Reactions: 1
Looks like Annabelle and Johannes have Dianne and Bobby’s tango outfits on. I’m wondering if Bobby will look any different this week he always looks the same.

Reactions: 3
I have been watching strictly clips all week - as it is halloween this evening. This dance seems appropriate (and i loved t )

Nikita and Tilly - Cha Cha

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.