Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to skip tonight's show (CBA with Halloween) but if Adam is unwell again, I hope he gets sent home for the sake of his health.

Reactions: 4
Going to skip tonight's show (CBA with Halloween) but if Adam is unwell again, I hope he gets sent home for the sake of his health.
Yeah, I don't know if I'm really that bothered to watch tonight. I'll probably watch until the rugby starts.

What time does the show start tonight?

Reactions: 1
So Zara’s dance apparently involves a hot tub and some skeletons. And Graz has had to shave his beard off for it. 🤔

NGL, when Zara gets voted out I’m really going to miss her on account of the backstage tidbits her mum posts.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully, we dont need a repeat of will just barely standing coughing and spluttering everywhere
Telling the kids he's fine and then spreading it around
Was it Nancy who then went down with something?

Reactions: 1
What time does the show start tonight?
6.45. I’ve not been bothered about Strictly for years but the thought of Nikita as a vampire will definitely have me tuning in tonight (it appears that peri-menopause is making me hetero 😳)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So Zara’s dance apparently involves a hot tub and some skeletons. And Graz has had to shave his beard off for it. 🤔

NGL, when Zara gets voted out I’m really going to miss her on account of the backstage tidbits her mum posts.
I have enjoyed these as well, it is interesting to see the backstage prep.

Reactions: 2
Nikita's hair and makeup as a sexy vampire looks amazing.

Worried that after two weeks of Vito's chest out we're going to get him dressed as a random werewolf or something (what is the theme to Murder on the Dancefloor?). Still haven't forgiven them for those trousers they put him in last Halloween!

And will Gio be literally haunting the Clauditorium in a double-breasted beige jacket?👻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
6.45. I’ve not been bothered about Strictly for years but the thought of Nikita as a vampire will definitely have me tuning in tonight (it appears that peri-menopause is making me hetero 😳)
You know it makes sense;)...I'm howling laughing at your comments, he is just gawjuss darling. ♥ :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Footage is up wtih music. Layton, Nigel, Angelas looking good. Krishnan not bad too. Can't see Bobby fully. Adam clearly didn't do Elstree run.

Adam, Annabel or Angela could all leave and I wouldn't be sad. Soz. Layton and Nikita look🔥

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.