Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
The year Karen split with Kevin who was her partner and how did they do?
Shes said that split was really hard and she still had to see him at work each day. Was she as disengaged and remote then as she has seemed this year with Eddi?
I remember things being messy in 2017 with tabloids claiming she was having an affair with her accountant and that Kevin was too focused on the show so their marriage was suffering. Then their split was announced just before the final. Karen went out early with Simon Rimmer that year (they were bottom of the leaderboard most weeks and a few dance-offs) so she managed to deal with most of the fallout off-screen.

Reactions: 3

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I agree, I prefer a three-person final too, for the same reason.

I remember the Ramprakash/Dawson and Dixon/Di Ángelo finals being quite stressful to watch, as they were such exhausted, broken husks by the end of it all!

Fingers crossed for no more injuries or withdrawals 🤞🤞🤞
The thing I did like about the series 4 and 5 finals was them having to a different dance to the same music

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Now, I’m slightly biased as my young daughter has declared Zara as her fav this year (we had tears when she was in the first dance off 😬) but I don’t think the song choice helped her this week either? It felt like they were moving too slowly for it, which made her look even more stiff. I couldn’t dance my way out of a paper bag though, so am probably talking pure shite 💁🏻‍♀️

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Who do we think will do the tour this year? I think I'm going to book it this week. I can't see Zara not doing it...and I really hope Ellie does. Layton provably will.
Does anyone knocked put before week 7 actually get asked? I agree with Layton and Ellie. Also reckon Angela S will, and obvs the winner, so Nigel.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
If we are going down a favorites rabbit hole then I'm nominating Kara & Artem's rumba. Mainly because it became totally obvious they were doing a private rumba off screen too during this and I'm a sucker for a romance 🤣

Oh man...I loved them so much!! 😍 total sucker for a romance too 🤣

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Who do we think will do the tour this year? I think I'm going to book it this week. I can't see Zara not doing it...and I really hope Ellie does. Layton provably will.
I think Zara and Ellie will, not so sure about Layton I think he will have plenty of work already lined up.

I'm apparently in an even smaller minority given the comments on here because I think he's gay as a May morning.
Love that analogy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can never make him out at all, think he puts on this 'cannot understand English' as a bit of an act along with his whole performance in front of the camera. Just let his dancing do the talking, less chatter and shock value stunts.

• Heart