Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say that 2 pairings they’ve got wrong this series. Amanda and Gio, Bobby and Diane. Maybe giving the celebs too much of a say isn’t the way forward to a successful partnership.

Reactions: 16
Which Q&A? I saw a clip of a Bobby and Dianne interview the other day also, but couldn't find the source!

Reactions: 1
I started listening to Johannes’s book on a long drive today and hearing him talk about the challenges he faced growing up makes me admire his self-confidence and caring spirit even more than I already did.

Reactions: 25
Anyone else’s sound cutting out intermittently on ITT? Just watching to see if they say anything about Amanda

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know Johannes had written a book. I shall look out for it.
On a related note, if anyone missed the documentary Oti did about South Africa, it’s really worth a watch.

Reactions: 13
Oh my goodness I had totally forgotten about the No elimination semi final after the leaderboard catastrophe! What a drama that was

was it from then that they did more than 2 person finals? When you think about it it’s such an obvious problem to come up once it’s down to three someone should have spotted it long before it happened

Reactions: 2
Me too! I’m just here for the drama. I’ve no clue what’s happened but happy that “Fanny rat” is gone. (High five to whoever here called him that, it’s perfect)
Also someone spelt his name GioFanny this weekend when someone asked who Fanny rat was this weekend.

Reactions: 14
of course Layton's relaxed before a life show he's literally a west end leading man!! (and good for him!!!)

Reactions: 10
Vampire was the song I was hoping for this Saturday so I’m buzzing it gets to shine with Nikita’s choreography and Layton’s talent

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.