Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bit annoying seeing Ellie T on the panel interviewed by Janette when she should be hosting!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God that CC of Adam's. Unspeakable. But I'm sure he'll get good marks.

I worry that paso is not Ellie's dance. I wish she had a nice waltz.

Reactions: 3
So the official line they're going by for Amanda's non participation is "medical reasons".

Not necessarily the audience's business as to what's going on but when they use such vague terms like that, it usually makes me suspect that something else is going on.

Reactions: 6
So the official line they're going by for Amanda's non participation is "medical reasons".

Not necessarily the audience's business as to what's going on but when they use such vague terms like that, it usually makes me suspect that something else is going on.
I suppose they have to keep something back for the main show tomorrow. A VT with the plinky plonk music of sadness, staring bravely into the middle distance and a man in a white coat pointing sadly at an xray.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Whatever it is, I hope she comes back so it can be a four person final!

Reactions: 13
I think that was a reference to the show's protocols around one-week byes, not sure though. I *think* in the past they've been upfront when people have tested positive? The fact that she hasn't said anything makes it more mysterious.

The panel predicted that Zara, Ellie, and Krishnan would go..

Reactions: 4
Bit behind watching but I've decided Layton is lovely - I really enjoy watching him in interviews. He's a bit goofy but very articulate and engaging. And he and Nikita obviously get on like a house on fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Medical reasons makes it sound a bit mysterious normally they are a bit more open.

I think that was a reference to the show's protocols around one-week byes, not sure though. I *think* in the past they've been upfront when people have tested positive? The fact that she hasn't said anything makes it more mysterious.

The panel predicted that Zara, Ellie, and Krishnan would go..
I just wondered if they are tested weekly before they get together on Friday … would work timewise. It’s usually about this time a lurgy runs through the cast and there is a lot of it about at the minute.

Just sad we won’t see Gio’s Layton and Nikita beating technical Cha Cha.

Reactions: 5
I highly doubt they do routine COVID tests any more, however it's possible Amanda did a home test and was positive.

It could be Covid as a lot of entertainment production & workplaces still have a please don’t come in if you are positive rule. But in the past, Strictly have been very open about stars testing positive as the reason a couple can’t dance. Not sure why they’d suddenly start being secretive about it. It could just be something very personal that Amanda doesn’t want sharing to the world. Plenty of girl problems available 🤪

Laytons lovely isn’t he. He has a very in your face side but it’s a bit of front I recon. He’s very smart & thoughtful. And I suspect has been bullied & belittled a lot in his life for being different. I think his IDGAF attitude is a middle finger to that. Nikita seems to love him & Nikita seems like a really decent person, so that makes me think Layton must be a good egg.

Reactions: 20
It could be Covid as a lot of entertainment production & workplaces still have a please don’t come in if you are positive rule. But in the past, Strictly have been very open about stars testing positive as the reason a couple can’t dance. Not sure why they’d suddenly start being secretive about it. It could just be something very personal that Amanda doesn’t want sharing to the world. Plenty of girl problems available 🤪

Laytons lovely isn’t he. He has a very in your face side but it’s a bit of front I recon. He’s very smart & thoughtful. And I suspect has been bullied & belittled a lot in his life for being different. I think his IDGAF attitude is a middle finger to that. Nikita seems to love him & Nikita seems like a really decent person, so that makes me think Layton must be a good egg.
Haven't watched ITT yet, but I agree. I like Layton and I love his partnership with Nikita.
Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow night, already. Loved their performance last week.

Reactions: 13
If it means we lose the amandroid and fanny rat early, I’m more than happy with a 3 person final.

Reactions: 9
If it means we lose the amandroid and fanny rat early, I’m more than happy with a 3 person final.
I'd agree unless it gave Knobby a stronger chance in which case Amandroid can come back and do some some 3D printed dancebollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd agree unless it gave Knobby a stronger chance in which case Amandroid can come back and do some some 3D printed dancebollocks.
I’m thinking a 3 person final would mean there is less chance of Booby being in it, so it’s a win win situation,

Reactions: 5
Medical reasons makes it sound a bit mysterious normally they are a bit more open.
it could be something to do with her partner maybe? i know we’re assuming it’s amanda but maybe she needs to be with him for some reason.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.