Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming you mean on the tour. It's personal taste but, even if the CC was not to your taste, I'm amazed you found it the worst dance of a night that featured Max George's jive! Rose isn't a 'great' dancer but she's a good dancer compared with many hearing people.

They didn't do an AT on the tour.
the pirate one? Whatever that one was is the one I was alluding to.
I personally, just didn’t think she was great, I actually took max out of the equation because he was a joke act essentially but I stand by she wasn’t entertaining for me, on the show or the tour.

Is it a rule that you have to enjoy rose and Giovanni or you’re outcast?

Reactions: 1
I personally, just didn’t think she was great, I actually took max out of the equation because he was a joke act essentially but I stand by she wasn’t entertaining for me, on the show or the tour.

It's okay, you don't have to be a Rose and Gio fan or even a superfan of the show to be here! No need to know all the details.

I liked Rose on the show but wasn't that fussed by her dancing. It's impressive given she had to feel the music instead of hear it, though and she really does seem like such a great person.

Giovanni, on the other hand, gives me the full on ick 🤮

Reactions: 2
It's okay, you don't have to be a Rose and Gio fan or even a superfan of the show to be here! No need to know all the details.

I liked Rose on the show but wasn't that fussed by her dancing. It's impressive given she had to feel the music instead of hear it, though - nobody can take that away from her and she really does seem like such a great person.

Giovanni, on the other hand, gives me the full on ick 🤮
I like her too as a person and think she’s very impressive but nothing moved me, I wasn’t touched or emotional by her journey- that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate its admirable.
He is so noveau riche

It was definitely the rule on DS 🙄

Some posters on the AT have gone rogue again: LL will soon be in with the hammer no doubt
I know we’re not meant to say this and I’m going to run and hide - but I can’t watch today’s video of them at the school without thinking the way they look at each other has to be more than friendship….
Meanwhile, a look at his recent insta follows shows a few scantily-clad models. He ain't settling down yet.

• Heart
That’s he’s more man than any one woman can handle?
Reaches for industrial strength mind bleach.

well, thank you :eek: that’s a couple of nights‘ sleep lost. 😃

Some posters on the AT have gone rogue again: LL will soon be in with the hammer no doubt

Meanwhile, a look at his recent insta follows shows a few scantily-clad models. He ain't settling down yet.
forgetting, of course that Rose has to look at him intently because … lip reading …

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dianne has just put a vlog up on her youtube channel of the pro tour rehearsals if anyone is interested in giving it a watch

Reactions: 3
Lovelies, I’ve just been to see Oti. Oh my god, she was amazing! Her husband was there and a fantastic cast, and she had Ellie from the Greatest Dancer on too. I’ve never seen a live show like it - the singers were awesome.

There was laughter and tears - the segments dedicated to her family and South Africa were so powerful. You could tell from how the dancers were with each other they were all a team and Oti seemed like a genuinely lovely person.

10/10 would recommend - if you get the chance to go, you definitely should.

Hope you’re all well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lovelies, I’ve just been to see Oti. Oh my god, she was amazing! Her husband was there and a fantastic cast, and she had Ellie from the Greatest Dancer on too. I’ve never seen a live show like it - the singers were awesome.

There was laughter and tears - the segments dedicated to her family and South Africa were so powerful. You could tell from how the dancers were with each other they were all a team and Oti seemed like a genuinely lovely person.

10/10 would recommend - if you get the chance to go, you definitely should.

Hope you’re all well ❤
Glad to hear it! I've heard glowing reviews from people who've seen it too.

PS Glad to see you back @LennyBriscoe and hope you're well too, along with Trish of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.