Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When flicking through Tik Tok a ‘suggested video’ for me was Curtis Pritchard dancing with Wayne Lineker. Truly a cursed video 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lady looney bin is missing her own point, Gio and Rose didn’t design the costumes, lighting and set either.
Gio also didn’t even come up with the idea. As someone else posted previously, it was done on DWTS back in 2016.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gio also didn’t even come up with the idea. As someone else posted previously, it was done on DWTS back in 2016.
He also did a bit of silent dancing in the Paso as well

Basically, Dancing with the Stars got there first.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When I got back into Strictly, I started off reading DS as I couldn't find another forum that discussed it, but I was instantly weirded out by how obsessive certain members were when I really only there to have a bit of a laugh and find out the spoilers. I'm very glad I found the thread on Tattle. 😄
Is that the one who wanted AJ to leave because they thought ’They’ didn’t like AJ, and were holding him back and treating him mean by always ensuring he never got to the final? Which was a take, I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have only been watching strictly for a couple of years so was wondering if Jake Leigh has been a professional with a partner on the show or if he has always been used as a stand in backing dancer.

Reactions: 2
I have only been watching strictly for a couple of years so was wondering if Jake Leigh has been a professional with a partner on the show or if he has always been used as a stand in backing dancer.
He always been a backing dancer, he been on the strictly live tours more recently.

Jake is a very successful commercial dancer when not doing work on strictly. He’s danced for Kylie and on the spice girls tour in 2019. I don’t think he’s ballroom/Latin dancer to same level as the other main pros hence why he’s never had a partner/joined as named pro. He’s obviously got enough B&L experience to do what he does on the show but not the titles most of the others have held.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for explaining. That makes sense then why he isn’t being considered as a new pro

When I got back into Strictly, I started off reading DS as I couldn't find another forum that discussed it, but I was instantly weirded out by how obsessive certain members were when I really only there to have a bit of a laugh and find out the spoilers. I'm very glad I found the thread on Tattle. 😄
Yeah, I read and commented on DS but it really got on my tits last year. I used to follow the Saturday night thread but found it started to affect my enjoyment of the show.

What's the the general vibe of this thread once the show is back on?

Wow, guess who? And I thought the AJ/Kai thread was nuts. Surely this isn’t normal behavior and isn’t the thought process of a normal human being?? She later claims that it’s straight up ableism, utter insanity.
I saw the couples choice live and it was the most underwhelming dance of the night, she’s not a great dancer

Yeah, I read and commented on DS but it really got on my tits last year. I used to follow the Saturday night thread but found it started to affect my enjoyment of the show.

What's the the general vibe of this thread once the show is back on?
I found that too with DS, it was affecting my enjoyment of the show. Whereas this thread is a good laugh and reading it while watching Strictly made the show more entertaining for me. These threads move at the speed of light when Strictly is on though, you have to type like this to keep up :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I found that too with DS, it was affecting my enjoyment of the show. Whereas this thread is a good laugh and reading it while watching Strictly made the show more entertaining for me. These threads move at the speed of light when Strictly is on though, you have to type like this to keep up :LOL:

Haha, true, we go through pages and pages! They're good fun though - generally the vibe is snacks, drinks and not taking anything too seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.