Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if they're going for the 'usual' 15 celebs this year then thats 5 pros on the bench.

Which ones will it be? :unsure: 2 of the new pros probably.

Seems like they’re basically making a troupe or they are sorting out the next generation. Michelle looks to me like a potential Karen replacement.

Reactions: 2
I think the benched will probably be
Cameron (another year to mature a bit maybe a partner for CIN/Xmas)
2/3 newbies (realistically at this point I can only see Lauren getting partnered)
Luba (she doesn’t seem to be particularly favoured by production)
Then maybe gorka/Karen who have both been injured this year.

Neil will likely get a second/third out

I think Lauren and Vitto will get partners first with Vitto already doing DWTS in Italy and Lauren being older and 'experienced'.

If there is a small enough male celeb then Jowita should get a spot this year; Cameron will most likely be on the bench again along side Luba I think.

Carlos and Michelle will probably be on the bench as well. Depending on the how many males and female celebs they get this year then the last bench slot could go to Neil or maybe Nancy.

Vito's name just reminds me of that scene in Friends where Ross and Rachel are vetoing baby names and Phoebe says "Is it me or is Veto starting to sound really good?" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
*waits patiently for Gio to share a 3 year old thirst trap shot to his Insta grid*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Lauren is the most likely to get a partner, but not sure which current pro they would bench instead of her?

I think Jowita will get her short celeb, and I reckon they might give Luba a shot with someone half decent to see if she can do well given a chance

And excuse me while I start a prayer circle for Gorka to just stay off the bench this series or not get injured again. Just want him to have one more decent run!

🙏
🙏. 🕺 🙏
🙏

Edit: ok, my circle didn't format properly but it still counts

Reactions: 5
Theres now 20 pros total so if they are going for 15 celebs as they usually do then 5 will be benched.

Lets say Cameron and Luba are staying on the bench like last year and are joined by Carlos and Michelle. Then that leaves one more pro to be benched. I would make a guess they will give Jowita a go this year after she decent job in the christmas special so depending on the genders of the celebs (either more males or more females or possibly a same sex couple) then I would make a guess if they are benching a male pro it will be either Neil or Gorka and if they are benching a female pro it will be either Nancy or Nadiya. Those 4 have all been benched previously so it would seem the most likely.

Reactions: 1
I can't see Nadiya being benched after her run with Dan last year. Amy, maybe? Is Michelle British? I can't find any info on her online, and wondered if that was another female British pro..

Reactions: 4
I can't see Nadiya being benched after her run with Dan last year. Amy, maybe? Is Michelle British? I can't find any info on her online, and wondered if that was another female British pro..

Press release says she's Cypriot but has lived in the UK since 2011

For the female pros I dont see Karen, Katya, Dianne and Amy getting benched; they are regulars who have been doing this going on 6 years plus.

I chose Nadiya as she got benched in 2020 or Nancy as she was benched for 2 years straight in 2019 and 2020.

Michelle is Cypriot but has been living in the UK for sometime now; speaks clear english.

Carlos, not too sure on his english capabilities; maybe a bit like Nancy; conversational and might improve more when he is in the UK. Or he could be completely fluent who knows.

Ooh. Carlos and Michelle don’t seem to have much of a public profile - can only see that Michelle is from Burn the Floor.
Lauren seems lovely though *already* the Gio stans are annoying me by bigging her up so much
It can only get worse😣

Theres now 20 pros total so if they are going for 15 celebs as they usually do then 5 will be benched.

Lets say Cameron and Luba are staying on the bench like last year and are joined by Carlos and Michelle. Then that leaves one more pro to be benched. I would make a guess they will give Jowita a go this year after she decent job in the christmas special so depending on the genders of the celebs (either more males or more females or possibly a same sex couple) then I would make a guess if they are benching a male pro it will be either Neil or Gorka and if they are benching a female pro it will be either Nancy or Nadiya. Those 4 have all been benched previously so it would seem the most likely.
But, but, but Nadiya is one half of The New Strictly Power Couple … they can’t bench that :D :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

My first piece of advice for Lauren would be to distance herself from Kevin because that post is.........:sick:

If she wins strictly he'll be expecting her to thank him! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh :sick: bow down before 'King Kev, Lauren, and profess your gratitude to him for the benevolence he has bestowed upon you, don't you know your place on Strictly is all because of him? 🥴 The ego on him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.