Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Not that she’ll probably ever need a corporate job cause Stacey probably has her set for life , but imagine a 46 year old lawyer, accountant, businesswoman, doctor (literally anyone you’re supposed to take seriously) called Minnie
I’m not sure KFG and Stacey would quite qualify her as a full blown nepo-baby, unless there are millions in documentaries and regional touring musicals, although they have done well.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
What dances do people think the couples will do on the tour? There are some relatively obvious ones but others that are a bit more up in the air. Do slightly wonder if Hamza does the CC and Salsa if his strapped up wrist will hold out, particularly with two-show days in there.

Kit123

VIP Member
Just watching Come Dancing now, what's with all the zoomed in shots of the ladies?!
Also, the Clifton's did a segment, they were good!

allyballet

I don't live in England but I'm pretty sure people do A levels and not gcses in sixth form. He was head boy in his school and could have gone to a top university, that's what a high flyer means. There are special courses that attract 'top flight' students who get extra funding. He is highly respected in the dance world by people who know actually know something about dance.
I guess tearing people down is much more fun than the facts. Happy trolling.

PondersLondon

I still don't understand why the posters on the AJ and Kai thread don't just chat on the AJ app thread as they seem to be so cross with Kai 🙎‍♀️
Because most posters are just used to posting in that thread anything in regards to AJ. It was discussed before if we should seperate the threads but everyone liked posting in the main thread. Before Kai's latest comments, no one was really talking about him on the thread. It was more about what AJ is up to.

BDY_97

VIP Member
We don’t usually know the dances officially until opening night, I think last year is the only time they ever announced them in advanced? Usually you can always guess though based on songs & outfits in instagram stories but I haven’t seen much! Hamza is apparently doing salsa & american smooth and tyler salsa & charleston.

PondersLondon

Just seems a bit weird when there's so much criticism of Kai on there. I read this morning that someone called him vile. Not really my business as I just read and don't post but I wouldn't have it that difficult to move on to the AJ thread. I sometimes wonder if it's because there is still a forlorn hope that Kai will "come to his senses" and ask AJ out. 🙄🤦‍♀️
People used to also defend Kai on that thread too. I know because I used to defend him too on there.
Most people on that thread have long moved on from wanting AJ and Kai to be together. I haven't posted in the thread recently but if people still want to post in there, that is up to them. No one is forced to read the thread.
TBH, I don't know why people on Tattle read that thread so much if most of you think that the posters are psychos.
This isn't directed at you specfically but Tattle do moan about DS posters a lot. Every site has weirdos. 🤦🏾‍♀️
TBF, the posters are on here are nicer than I expected. I just don't get the obsession with DS.🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited:

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
We don’t usually know the dances officially until opening night, I think last year is the only time they ever announced them in advanced? Usually you can always guess though based on songs & outfits in instagram stories but I haven’t seen much! Hamza is apparently doing salsa & american smooth and tyler salsa & charleston.
Oh really? I went in 2019 and I seem to remember knowing them then, but maybe I’m just imagining it.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
While on this topic I wonder if there'll be that episode (think it was quarter or semi final) from Buckingham Palace this year that randomly was mentioned in a press release from Buckingham Palace.
I kind of hope not, as I’m not sure what it would add really? Neil Jones does street dance badly in a palace…