Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
For people who like romances between dancers. Not to be rude but I think that Kai and Nadiya have overestimated how much people care about their relationship. They haven't even been together for long. Anyway, they still have time to sell more tickets so good luck to them.
I feel like even the OG couple that tours- Janette and Aljaz- theme it around the movies/oscars/whatever so they pick up general strictly fans, not just about them. As for non-couples that tour, Anton and Erin have set concept and fan base that’s been established for years and Gorka and Karen’s show seems to be specific in being very dance-focussed and less fluff than other strictly tours.

I think the relationship theme and it being very schmaltzy seeming was an interesting choice.

Reactions: 1

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Don’t worry some how Gio will get back into the Rio fans hearts. The Ranvir fans found a way to drop her so quickly. Very misogynistic bunch that end up blaming the woman. They look past all the women he dated this year and didn’t go public with because they weren’t famous. Also going to the toy box with Aaron. Or liking and following every young insta girl in a bikini. Gio knows how to play the game better than most. His fans will love that he has a dancer as a partner. Rose will become a distant memory soon like Ranvir.
What’s the Toy Box? Sounds like somewhere Prince Andrew would frequent 😆

• Sick

SeraSparkle

Chatty Member
The idea of the extreme polar opposites of Roy Keane and Sam Ryder in the same cast. The universe would implode

View attachment 1843838

I do hope the Hamza story is nonsense though. I don't like the idea of him being sad 😢
I would love Sam and Roy in the same cast 😄

If you're Same Ryder, though, you're probably wanting to make hay while the sun shines wth regards to your music career, though.

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
Yeah, I also am not into men who work out all the time so am happy to leave Gorks to the frenzy of others.
Luckily Vito only appears to occasionally loiter near gym equipment.

Gio’s bots sorry organic follower growth appears to have slowed. He’s only put on about 6k today. Maybe someone had a word with his PR company..
Jesus christ I need a warning before pics like that...🥵🥵🥵

• Haha

PondersLondon

Well done on your defence. Everyone sees different sides to these situations. I read that article with a bit of a 😲at some of the comments which could be torn apart by the truth. I just see it as a bit of click-bait to drum up their tour, although it does not read well.

I remember the Gorka and Gemma year when they got together, they never denied anything during the series and they had different partners. He even dealt so well with Kevin getting the gig of partnering Alex when Neil was injured, it must have annoyed him but accepted it. IIRC he has since made some reference to it.
Lol, I can't tell if your first sentence is taking the mick or not.
I thought that Gorka kicked up a bit of fuss when Kevin got picked over him?

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
With all of the love for Nikita, Gorka & Vito on here (plus Gio on DS), I definitely think Carlos is the most underrated pro in the looks department, he has a great body.
I mean, I definitely appreciate and love Nikita/Gorka/Vito as well. But Carlos has a place in my heart as well, he's just so endearingly sweet and hot.

• Heart

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I just can’t see them doing the showdance after how underwhelming it was? Wouldn’t his jacket from the american smooth be similar as well, where are you seeing it? I feel like if they were doing their showdance they would have said that rather than saying american smooth, surprised they aren’t doing couples choice though!
It was a story on the Strictly tour's Instagram a few days ago of a clothes rail with everyone's outfits, and Hamza's showdance jacket was there. I think he wore tails at Blackpool, so maybe he is doing that dance but with a different outfit. Or it might have just been for the photoshoot 🤔

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Gola is a tacky restaurant that Gio is always at that gives out free food and drink depending on how many Instagram followers you have. A few thousand more bots and Gio will get a free meal and a taxi home! Creepy Aaron is the owner, and he's creepy because his car has a number plate that says 'fica' which means 'pussy' :sick:
Eww. Sleazetastic.

PondersLondon

When does the tour start?

Or anything else vaguely Strictly related that might kick the tedious rehashing of a relationship that never happened into the bin?
I think that rehearsals start on Monday.

Someone from the KJ thread has just gone into the Kai thread throwing insults. Hopefully someone pages LadyLav to play thread police and sort it all out soon 🤣
🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
Let me go have a look...😂

• Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
My guesses:

Hamza: salsa and foxtrot
Helen: CC and QS
Ellie S: salsa and waltz
Fleur: CC and samba
Mollie: rumba and QS
Will: jive and waltz
Tyler: Charleston and cha cha cha

I hope Hamza does his foxtrot as it was a shame not to see it in the final.

Not sure about Kai doing Gorka's part in the CC, but they will surely want Helen to do her showstopper
Can’t remember Tyler’s cha cha cha or Will’s waltz at all, which is telling…

soccergirl

VIP Member
Gio is still going! 923k followers (from about 860k the other day). I guess the more followers, the more money for brand deals (but don't advertisers care if they are organic followers or not?)
On another note looks like the travel prog with him and Anton in Sicily is coming soon. Looking at G’s double-breasted camel jacket I think Stanley Tucci’s crown is safe..

Attachments

• Sick

posy

VIP Member
If they do get rid of one male and one female - then I think male will between the Gs - Gorka, Gio or Graz. Females - Karen, Nadiya, Katya or Dianne. The Benched - maybe Neil, Cameron and Luba and get some 2 new males for the bench.
I think JoJo, Nikita, Kai, Carlos and Vito will be back if they want to be. As will Jowita and Amy. Perhaps Lauren might get a partner.

Mark81

VIP Member
Losing weight in theory is quite easy, calorie controlled diet and exercise so you burn more than you consume. It's the mental side that's tough, sticking to it and changing habits.

If the Jordans programme covers diet, and the dance workouts are long/intense enough then you absolutely could lose weight. Dancing is no different to going for a run or to the gym. But it does depend on how it's all programmed together

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I'm actually surprised Jowita went for him, you think she would want to establish a name for herself on her own and not be tied down; it not like Gio's love life is ever private :LOL:

glasgow27

VIP Member
Is LadyLavender a secret moderator or what?

The thread has a topic and it's being way, way derailed by social media bot chat and random posts about Social Blade and Dan Wootton.

If people strongly want to post about pro dancer social media followers, then open a thread for it.

If there's nothing new to add about Gio & Jowita's relationship then maybe this thread is done and dusted.
Who are they talking about?
Gio & Jowita.