Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put my glasses on and noticed the awesomeness that is Motsi’s Christmas show outfit.

Reactions: 1
What in the old Quality Street wrappers are these shitey costumes all about?

Omg the baby 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What in the old Quality Street wrappers are these shitey costumes all about?

Omg the baby 🥰
It’s everyone wearing cheesy costumes and then Gio just stood there in that naff suit that doesn’t fit with any of it for me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s everyone wearing cheesy costumes and then Gio just stood there in that naff suit that doesn’t fit with any of it for me
He looks like Captain Birdseye turned up to grace the Christmas table with a bit of breaded cod.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nadiya has had Matt Goss and a 75 year old in the same year, she seriously deserves the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Okay but we all really wanted to see a Pam and Mick American Smooth, didn't we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but Larry looks when those people visit nursing homes and lift the elderly off their chair to dance with them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.