Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that people on DS hated him. I liked Vito from very early on. He just seems like a nice and funny guy.
I remember on the launch show immediately a) finding him super hot and b) realising he wasn't Giovanni 2 but an adorable sexy goof.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How did Stacey dooley win? It’s still a mystery to me!
Her series was orchestrated for it to be a female contestant winning it that year. The 3 previous series had all been won by men and there seemed to be an outcry ( at least in the strictly fandom) for a woman to win it that year combine that with her being paired with a pro who had been in the final many times before hand and hadn't won it was theirs for the taking unfortunately; add to that Faye and Ashley were too 'ringer-y' and Joe being having dealt the hand of simply being the only guy left.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.