Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
You can tell Gorka is absolutely gutted. I think this was the closest he’s ever been to winning and he knew it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I just want to say to the poster who said Richie looked like Shamima Begum you made my 2022 and I had a baby and got married this year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I kind of get Gorka’s reaction. Vito and Carlos are just happy to be there tbh. It’s their first year and they weren’t expecting to win in the final. This was probably Gorka’s last and best chance for the win. I would be gutted too if I was him.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Fucking hell people acting like Gorka went on a mad rampage and smashed up the strictly set! I think he was quite restrained under the circs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

jfletcher

VIP Member
It’s been six years and I have yet to shut up about how Danny Mac, a man I have never met, was robbed of the glitterball so I am not going to judge Gorka for not immediately controlling his disappointment at missing out on what was arguably his best chance of winning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Fellow Scot here and I didn't vote for him!! 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

I'd say Gorka's probably disappointed rather than mad!! Which is fair enough IMO
He wore a corset twice, crawled around on the floor, got his tits out as often as he could ( thank you Gorka ) and he still didn’t win. Of course he’s disappointed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
It was Hamzas from day one , he’s just such a nice bloke no sob stories, new pro partner with no baggage and no expectations. He wasn’t the best dancer but he’s a worthy winner. Helen and Gorka were the best tonight imo but Helen got her mojo back and that must be worth everything.
It’s been a great thread as always. Merry Christmas to my fellow tattlers and may we back on Christmas Day to bitch about the xmas special.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

KeriRhys

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I love you lot of tattlers...but the ones saying they're not impressed with Gorka's reaction are cracking me up...
Like, you must be great at controlling your reactions and emotions at all times! 😆
He's disappointed, fair enough.
As someone who also has no poker face, you'd all go off me on the daily 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I actually really enjoyed all of Kyms dances and I couldn't stand her before strictly 😆
My mate who loved hear say met her in the toilets of a club in Manchester years ago and told her she loved her and she looked her dead in the face and said “I don’t give a fuck” makes me howl every time I see her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33