Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite show dance so far! Very clever choice for them, played to her strengths I think

Reactions: 14
I have to give Fleur a 10 for the pure fact I don’t think I watched a second of her to know how she did. Gorka give me a double open shirt whammy please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That was well danced but felt a little bit lift walk lift walk (but they often do so not shitting on her)

Reactions: 5
Who can remember way back when, Colin and Erin’s show dance with the dummies? It was horrendous and the judges were brutal in their comments. They as good as told them it was tit and that Erin’s choreography was terrible.

Reactions: 15
Thank duck that was more Leandro and Maria than Jason G - just get rid of him!

Reactions: 4
I’m going to be thinking about Vito’s hitch kick layout for quite a long time. Well done to whoever behind the scenes decided to add him to the Strictly line-up.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.