Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might watch Ashley Roberts’ Showdance during some of the filler as it’s still my fave

Reactions: 5
Do we think Vito and Fleur will be the next strictly curse revelation 🧐
He does seem rather obsessed with her doesn’t he? My boyfriend mentioned it about week 6 when he caught a bit of the show and I was like nahhh she has a husband, but he wouldn’t stop touching her during the last judge scores

Reactions: 4
I’m just not that interested in Helen but sure she’s about to win

Reactions: 2
It was good, but all of them seem a bit lacklustre tonight. Maybe nerves or lack of energy

Reactions: 7
Jayde at the front there looking a bit pe'ed off - Karen avoiding her by huggling with Luba!!!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SOB STORIES SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE FINAL!!!! Helen hasn't once mentioned her sob story.

Edit: she's saved it for the final 😂

Reactions: 12
Fleur seems really nice tbh I think a lot of people are a bit overly harsh on her😭😭I don’t think any of them have tried as hard as she has every week

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.