Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spunked my votes too early.

2 for hamza, 2 for molly and 2 for fleur. none for Helen weiners.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who can remember way back when, Colin and Erin’s show dance with the dummies? It was horrendous and the judges were brutal in their comments. They as good as told them it was tit and that Erin’s choreography was terrible.
The most bizzare bit of TV ever shown

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The music choices have been all over the place and ruined the showdances - there’s no way Fleur’s music suited an Argentine Tango theme, not dramatic enough.

Reactions: 7
Gosh these show dances are a long way away from the glory of Tom Chamber's utterly sublime dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who can remember way back when, Colin and Erin’s show dance with the dummies? It was horrendous and the judges were brutal in their comments. They as good as told them it was tit and that Erin’s choreography was terrible.
It was awful to be fair 😆 completely lost them the competition

I think the judges in general and much much more lenient these days

Reactions: 6
Although I dislike fleur I think I'd rather her win over Helen. I feel like Helen just doesn't have 'it' during her performances

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.