Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God mardy, I was only joking about the bucket hat. Just like I was only joking about a Manc scene themed CC - I'm sorry for bringing this to fruition with my magic powers of manifesting tit CCs, guys.
The BBC have released a new snippet of Mardy’s CC rehearsals.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah they normally go straight into the disqualifications so I assumed he didn't have any. His wee face! You know Rylan would have handled that better... I feel/hope Will's CC could be epically bad, on a Bacofoil level.

Rylan would have handled it way better for sure.
Even if he made the mistake in the first place which he probably wouldn't have.
Fair play to Vito, he styled it out pretty well. He is such a sweetheart.

Bacofoil level is cracking me up 🤣

Reactions: 7
I am in love with Vito. That's all.

Juliet's gone to bed with no messages from the moles.

What will Dave do?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The show would have to be stopped while he falls to the floor, sobbing 🤣
Face like he’s doing really really hard sums in his head “I’m an emotional guy me, I’ve tried me best to bring a bit of enjoyment to people’s homes - and in particular, people with family’s homes - but no, nothing I do is good enough. Me kids are not going to be fine with this, I’m an emotional guy me. I tried everything to win for all my fans; I faked illness to cover my rumba being shite, I let it all hang out in me joggers to give all the ladies a treat AND I got Keith Lemon to come and see me.

But no no, just not good enough am I. I’m sorry kids, I’m so sorry I’ve let you down 😩. What do you mean you haven’t been watching? EVEN ME KIDS HATE ME!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.