Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread cos we're gonna get told off by the mods!

Musicals week...what did you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yay! Enjoyed the show not being so long tonight. Bet they are all chuffed to have a whole weekend off .

Reactions: 10
I voted for Helen I wasn’t even watching Gorka, he was a good footstool.

he has to stop thirst trapping for the judges - it’s tacky

Reactions: 29
Yay, this one worked! Tattle keeps glitching for me this week, should have known not to try something as adventurous as starting a new thread! 🤣

3 for Helen
2 for Kym
1 for Hamza

(Yes, I have two accounts, I'm a cheat!)

Reactions: 8
so refreshing not having so much crap in between the dances and also minimal sob stories tonight. Loved it.

Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who didn’t think Helen was that good? The performance overall was great but the actual dancing itself wasn’t great and it barely had any actual dance content? Still a good performance though and a brilliant way to send a message to that scumbag at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All 3 for Helen this week.

Another first for me - it’s always been all 3 for Gorka 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.