Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think it was a shame that AJ chased reality show fame over sticking on Strictly.
I actually sort of agree with him on most of this! the horror! he makes quite sensible points. Just a shame he and his bro are such eejits as it is quite good to get a less BBC-approved critique than Jo Clifton who only sneaks in one mildly critical comment per segment..

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what time the Christmas Special is being filmed at?

Will our trusty Dave be supplying the spoiler as usual? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what time the Christmas Special is being filmed at?

Will our trusty Dave be supplying the spoiler as usual? ;)
and then you will get the same story in the papers you get every week where strictly fans are annoyed by strictly result leak.

stop going on twitter then searching strictly spoiler.

if you haven't guessed this really annoys me.

Reactions: 2
I haven't seen Juliet, Dave or even DS mention the possibility of a Christmas spoiler. I'm sure there was one last year though.

Reactions: 1
I haven't seen Juliet, Dave or even DS mention the possibility of a Christmas spoiler. I'm sure there was one last year though.
There was definitely one last year. Was well into the next day though before it was released

Reactions: 2
I saw @Fillyjonk said giant prop and I misread it as giant poop, and I couldn’t make the connection between pencil full of lead and pooping

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Juliet has just posted that she has a Christmas mole 🎉

Dave breathes a sigh of relief

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who do we think will take the record for the pro challenge this year 🤔
Can't be many more pros to go
Kai ,nadiya ,jowita, dianne, amy and giovanni( I think)

Reactions: 1
Poor Vito on ITT with his pro challenge. Janette was really mean saying he got 18, is top of the leader board, then told him he got 5 disq.

Vito got so excited.

Jowita is my prediction to win it.

Reactions: 8
Clips on ITT: all looks quite early! Mardy appears to be doing some kind of 'street' dancing in a bucket hat!

Poor Vito! told by Janette he had topped the leader board for the pro challenge and then after a massive pause saying he'd had 5 disqualifications..

• Sad
Poor Vito on ITT with his pro challenge. Janette was really mean saying he got 18, is top of the leader board, then told him he got 5 disq.

Vito got so excited.

Jowita is my prediction to win it.
Shocking presenting, the poor guy was so happy and then he had to pretend it out.

And why was Janette dressed like a poo emoji 💩

Reactions: 7

Another cute reel from Molly. Particularly love Carlos and Vito doing her and Fleur's hair, adorable! 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.