Who do you want to LEAVE this week?

• Hamza

• Will

• Helen

• Fleur

• Molly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Schedule changes for this week

F3674B3C-8F51-46C4-BB7A-CA553B9FBAFC.jpeg

Also just some thread decorations ✨✨✨ (more welcomed, particularly Gorka and if someone could post the opening shirt gif 🫢🫢🫢)

2D32B2B1-D721-45B4-BF17-531BC13A3C19.jpeg
A982277C-0BD5-4618-98C3-7CF4CED691E1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's got crazy eyes 🤪

Apparently Alexandra and Kai won. I have no idea who she is 🤷‍♀️
She's on Corrie I believe. The Gio fans will be annoyed as they wanted him to do a clean sweep by winning the Christmas edition. But I thought a Silent Night waltz sounded a bit odd!

Reactions: 5
Aw, I'm chuffed for Kai and full of schadenfreude that Giovanni didn't win.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quite surprised at the spoiler; was sure the win would be going to either George&Amy or Nicola&Giovanni. Alex and Kai must have done a really good dance.

Reactions: 4
Quite surprised at the spoiler; was sure the win would be going to either George&Amy or Nicola&Giovanni. Alex and Kai must have done a really good dance.

does anyone know what dance they did? Thinking it was probably an upbeat one like the jive

Don't treat the less able partner well, don't expect to win with a good one.

Karma's a witch, Gio.

Reactions: 10
Not exactly a thread decoration per se but an iconic pic
the absolutely devastated way that graz is staring down at that carbonara in the corner of the photo is killing me 🤣🤣

also never have i seen a more emphatic poll result (know it’s early days though!) #daddysnotfine

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quite nice to have a surprising winner! Ngl, relieved Rosie and Neil didn't win
I thought George and Amy might win, but would’ve been happy with anyone aside from Neil and Rosie (both annoying) and Gio and Nicola (she’s lovely but he would be insufferable). Nice for Kai after last year too

Reactions: 11
Will be funny to see the camera pan to Giovanni, Neil and Amy's faces when none of them win with their ringer celebs. (George apparently has a fair bit of dance experience)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.