Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it nice to be at the semi-final and all new pros are still in? Makes a nice change from the days of new pros getting duds or unpopular middlers - the 2nd elimination was a new pro for 4 years running at one point (Tristan, Oti, Gorka, Dianne).

Reactions: 11
Can't believe people on Juliet's group are whinging about having a spoiler for the Christmas special! The hypocrisy of the cheeky fuckers happy to know the weekly spoiler but think Christmas should be a "surprise". She's literally told them to unfollow the group briefly if they don't want to know. If I was her I'd be banning and blocking any whingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clips on ITT: all looks quite early! Mardy appears to be doing some kind of 'street' dancing in a bucket hat!

Poor Vito! told by Janette he had topped the leader board for the pro challenge and then after a massive pause saying he'd had 5 disqualifications..
Do we think she cocked up and forgot she had to do the disqualifications too? I think she went off script and forgot them because she told him he was top of the leader board..then suddenly remembered the disqualifications part! She's such an awful awful presenter!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I thought they always wait a stupidly long time to dramatically reveal how many disqualifications?

Reactions: 3
I thought they always wait a stupidly long time to dramatically reveal how many disqualifications?
They do but I don't remember them ever mentioning the leader board before the disqualifications are read out...she actually said he was top of the leader board and then remembered the disqualifications bit !

Reactions: 7
Do we think she cocked up and forgot she had to do the disqualifications too? I think she went off script and forgot them because she told him he was top of the leader board..then suddenly remembered the disqualifications part! She's such an awful awful presenter!

God mardy, I was only joking about the bucket hat. Just like I was only joking about a Manc scene themed CC - I'm sorry for bringing this to fruition with my magic powers of manifesting tit CCs, guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching now, didn't get to that part yet.
Poor Vito anyway, at least I'm prepared 😁

The Vicky Gill bit - I'm only half watching, I think some of the costumes this year have been absolutely crap.

God mardy, I was only joking about the bucket hat. Just like I was only joking about a Manc scene themed CC - I'm sorry for bringing this to fruition with my magic powers of manifesting tit CCs, guys.
Could you manifest him into the dance off? The tantrum would be epic! 🤣

• Haha
They do but I don't remember them ever mentioning the leader board before the disqualifications are read out...she actually said he was top of the leader board and then remembered the disqualifications bit !
Yeah they normally go straight into the disqualifications so I assumed he didn't have any. His wee face! You know Rylan would have handled that better... I feel/hope Will's CC could be epically bad, on a Bacofoil level.

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watching now, didn't get to that part yet.

Poor Vito anyway, at least I'm prepared 

The Vicky Gill bit - I'm only half watching, I think some of the costumes this year have been absolutely crap.

Could you manifest him into the dance off? The tantrum would be epic! 

I actually have a feeling he will be eliminated on Sunday...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.