Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of what it is I find it very strange that they are continuing to imply he’s still taking part. If he’s unable to be a part of it for whatever reason then just confirm his withdrawal?
Strictly are quite withdrawn when it comes to things like this; I remember Johannes was going to do the strictly cruise back in 2019 with Dianne but was then replaced by Pasquale; no word why, everyone online just assumed it was visa issues but Johannes or the strictly team I don't think ever came out and officially said why. In that instance you can believe it as Johannes came back normal for strictly that year.

This however being a full tour is more noticeable as its going to be going on for a month + ; they really should say something, I mean everyone is just concerned at this stage never mind being nosy wanting to know why seeing as he has not been active on social media for the past couple of months since the strictly tour ended.

Reactions: 1
Maybe they're hoping Cameron will join the tour at a later date and only do some of the routines? But even then, I can't really see how that will work when he hasn't rehearsed with the others

Strictly are quite withdrawn when it comes to things like this; I remember Johannes was going to do the strictly cruise back in 2019 with Dianne but was then replaced by Pasquale; no word why, everyone online just assumed it was visa issues but Johannes or the strictly team I don't think ever came out and officially said why. In that instance you can believe it as Johannes came back normal for strictly that year.

This however being a full tour is more noticeable as its going to be going on for a month + ; they really should say something, I mean everyone is just concerned at this stage never mind being nosy wanting to know why seeing as he has not been active on social media for the past couple of months since the strictly tour ended.
Yeah I get that, but why are the cast and team still acting like he’s taking part when he’s clearly not? The guy who does the photography on the tours said he will be joining but if he hasn’t already then I cant see it personally.

Yeah I get that, but why are the cast and team still acting like he’s taking part when he’s clearly not? The guy who does the photography on the tours said he will be joining but if he hasn’t already then I cant see it personally.
Yeah its weird they're doing that; maybe they're holding on to hope he might join later on down the line. He may have the videos of rehearsals on his phone and the whole show run through from dress rehearsal and then he could have either Jake or Arduino maybe show him the ropes during the day. I doubt this will happen though as its not looking good but who knows.

Reactions: 3
They were randomly quite cagey when Nikita had covid on the tour in Jan/Feb- they did the big photo shoot with all the celebs and Tilly was very obviously on her own but no one knew what was happening for a couple of days.

She had to do her schoolgirl dance with 40 year old Neil Jones 💀

Reactions: 1
It's a little shame for Oti that the strictly pro tour opens tonight the same night her tour is opening.....more press and attention overall will be given to the pro tour.

It's a little shame for Oti that the strictly pro tour opens tonight the same night her tour is opening.....more press and attention overall will be given to the pro tour.
nothing against oti but the rest of the pro's have done enough of playing second fiddle to oti, so it's about time it's finally the other way.

Reactions: 11
If anyone's interested, there are loads of press shots from the pro tour dress rehearsals yesterday on Getty images - i won't post in case anyone who's going wants to be completely spoiler-free

I can't believe it. The unthinkable has happened. Katya has worn AJ's jive dress on tour! Of course it's only because AJ is so amazingly slim that her dresses can be altered for anyone (??). And let's face it, dumpy old Katya can never compete with the #goddess

• Haha
I can't believe it. The unthinkable has happened. Katya has worn AJ's jive dress on tour! Of course it's only because AJ is so amazingly slim that her dresses can be altered for anyone (??). And let's face it, dumpy old Katya can never compete with the #goddess
Oh god, they are not going to hold back with the vitriol re Katya. 😬

Someone just said the dresses look a bit thrown together and the dress Nadiya had on at the one show made her look a bit mumsy:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone just said the dresses look a bit thrown together and the dress Nadiya had on at the one show made her look a bit mumsy:oops:
even though she is a mum, i dont think nadiya could ever look mumsy.

Reactions: 8
even though she is a mum, i dont think nadiya could ever look mumsy.
If I looked as ‘mumsy’ as Nadiya I would do the school run in a bikini.

Kai shared a pic of him and Nadiya and one of them commented ‘it’s giving mother and son vibes’. Clearly maths isn’t their strong point, along with letting bloody go. It’s all a bit pathetic now.

• Haha
  • Sick
"Mumsy" "mother and son vibes" - give me a break, she's radiant and they know it!

Screenshot_20220428-203045_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
Lol, Kai looks a good 10 years older than Nadiya 🤣 I saw Nadiya posted the same photo and AJ commented 🔥 on it. Could it be that she's actually Not Arsed that Nadiya has "stolen her man"? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'Mother and son' :rolleyes:

Do these clowns not know that their goddess is 2 years older than Nadiya, or do they just not care how stupid comments like this make them look?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.