Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bits when the lines are open is just pure carnage.
5:40 tomorrow?!

Reactions: 3
WTAF Craig & Bitter Shirley?? 😡 That was absolute PERFECTION for Fleur & Vito!! I’ve given them my votes tonight, Shirley’s a witch!!

Reactions: 2
I don't know who to vote for tonight. Hamza could be in trouble, but so could Molly. I'm guessing I'll have to split my votes and hope Will goes home
I've done 3 for Hamza, on the basis that I think Helen and Kym are probably safe.

Reactions: 1
Two for Hamza, one for Molly. Panicking that Hamza is losing momentum now, just as Will and Helen seem to be gaining it.

Reactions: 2
Just about to watch Fleur but have already given my three votes to Helen. She gave it large tonight .

Reactions: 4
Well I enjoyed tonight's show...despite the fault in the matrix on on a Friday thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could this be the long predicted Molly/Fleur dance off? Will be interesting now to see what level of support Hamza has, this is the first week he’s actually needed the votes. We know social media loves him but do the voting public?
i think the thing is, whilst some people vote tactically to keep people in, some vote for their favourite despite the dance and some vote their favourite pro, I do believe (and I couldn’t be wrong)that a large majority of the viewers just vote for who their favourite was on the night

Reactions: 3
I thought Mardy’s dance was boring & with little content. Out! Out! Out!

Reactions: 5
Should we ‘ report’ new thread so it can be sorted, has this been done or shall I do ?

Reactions: 1
I thought Mardy’s dance was boring & with little content. Out! Out! Out!
See, I liked it despite thinking it would be a grumpy snorefest. I think the ballroom fared better tonight.

Order in which I liked dances:

Fleur
Molly
Will
Hamza
Helen
Kym

Reactions: 5
Well firstly I'm short so...

And actually I prefer shorter guys anyway 🤣 under 6ft for sure, anything over I don't find attractive personally
Lol I'm short too but I'm the opposite. I have a pathological attraction to ridiculously tall fellas. My husband is a foot talker than me. Our wedding pictures are ridiculous, but I've only had one boyfriend under 6ft and that was an almost entirely horizontal relationship, because he was my ex boyfriends best friend, and he couldn't bring himself to tell him, so we never left the house those were the days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the meantime whilst we await the new Fred, I may dance around my front room like kids from Fame. Wish I still had those legwarmers *sigh*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.