Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only person apart from Helen who my eye was drawn to in that was Jake Leigh. It's such a shame he's not trained in Ballroom and Latin as I think he'd make an amazing pro.
Jake Leigh was made for that dance

Reactions: 5
Wtf just put bbc on and saw Will topped the leaderboard and the end credits. Didn't realise it was on tonight lol 😆

Reactions: 1
I don't know who to vote for tonight. Hamza could be in trouble, but so could Molly. I'm guessing I'll have to split my votes and hope Will goes home
It's the first time I have been worried for him. I want him to be in the final so feel like he should get my votes but at the same time I don't want Molly and Fleur in the DO again. This is such a tricky point in the competition.

Reactions: 3
So I think Helen has possibly wowed me the most! The Jive, the quickstep and now tonight. I’m taking my Gorka fan hat off here and talking just about Helen I think she’s done amazing. Hamza wowed me with this Salsa but that was it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really cant see the Gorka attraction. Isn't he a bit...short? Now Graz I can see.
Well firstly I'm short so...

And actually I prefer shorter guys anyway 🤣 under 6ft for sure, anything over I don't find attractive personally

• Heart
I’ve gone Hamza, Kym and Molly.

Would like to see Will go tbh, I’ve just got 0 interest in him

Reactions: 6
Could this be the long predicted Molly/Fleur dance off? Will be interesting now to see what level of support Hamza has, this is the first week he’s actually needed the votes. We know social media loves him but do the voting public?

• Wow
I love the Clauditorium is just descending into more madness as the series goes on...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.