Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm. I really need to have a word with my daughter. Naturally her hair is like Fleur’s, but in it’s time it’s been straight, wavy, black, blonde and most alarmingly, pink. God only knows what was going on there. 🙄
She's secretly a troll doll otherkin, obviously.

il_570xN.1824090200_7ix1.jpg

Reactions: 1
Are they going to be down on rehearsal time? Feel for them if that’s the case!
I thought they might start rehearsing on Sunday for that reason but they didn’t seem to (Vito has stories saying they are starting today). I guess it’s a balance between having the time you need but having a break/downtime.

Reactions: 3
I thought they might start rehearsing on Sunday for that reason but they didn’t seem to (Vito has stories saying they are starting today). I guess it’s a balance between having the time you need but having a break/downtime.
Yeah, I imagine the pros were working yesterday on the routines but the celebs were resting. Honestly, the pros deserve a medal: in the studio till late Saturday, then working Sunday, and having to do the other scheduled Strictly media bits.

Reactions: 10
sports-boring.gif

Thanks for the reminder of the changed schedule. Bloody football.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Standing on the same bridge AJ Odudu has probably almost certainly stood on - the usurping cow!
I personally would have expected her to dodge London altogether what with AJ having been there before. And I’m pretty sure AJ will own a pair of black leggings. Terrible way to behave Nadiya, you’re ruining everything

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think hers sold out last year.

Also I know Kai has a lot of love on here…. But for me he’s just blah compared to Nadiya. She’s a goddess 🤩
I think he’ll have a special place in my heart because of his teeth last year, bless him. But looks wise, for me on a good day he’s a young Luke Evans and on a not so good day he’s George from London’s Burning.

But Nadiya is definitely a goddess. And it’s cute when they sit at a wee table during the show (I can only imagine how much that winds some folk up…)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.