Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
I know it's like a pile of wet knickers in here when Gorka's onscreen but this post is for anyone who thinks he's a bit of a tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Well Jojo just killed the ’friends for life’ stone dead … ‘you didn’t have me reaching for my Therapist’ has to be the best compliement to a celeb ever ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Standing on the same bridge AJ Odudu has probably almost certainly stood on - the usurping cow!
I personally would have expected her to dodge London altogether what with AJ having been there before. And I’m pretty sure AJ will own a pair of black leggings. Terrible way to behave Nadiya, you’re ruining everything

• Haha
Reactions: 27

lavendervase

VIP Member
Sorry dance of the night for me and I hardly even looked at Gorka and that is no easy task for me! Well done Helen!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I know it was a different actual week last year, but I’ve just remembered that last year gave us Tom Fletcher’s elimination and this year will never live up to that.
It was just TV gold!

- I’d like to dedicate this to my sister. Oh she’s alive and well, she’s in musical theatre and we don’t really talk
- Russell Crowe, sorry inebriated Russell Crowe, doing a good luck message for someone he’d never heard of
- the “this is it Amy. Get ready for your first 40 - they’ll all love it, especially Cynthia Erico” expectations
- Cynthia Erivo “it’s a no from me”

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Honeystar

VIP Member
Loved that from Molly, she has really grown on me since the start and I think I’m rooting for her now? I feel like she got done over a bit with being paired with Carlos, he seems lovely but as a new pro, he needed a celeb with a good following and Molly needed a pro who was well known? Feels strange to have put two unknowns together

• Heart
Reactions: 24