Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #25 It is the Fever of The Saturday Night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleur hasn't done anything like her CC before on Strictly. Well not that I can tell from the short clips that we have seen of the CC.

Reactions: 3
I hope/think the clips are not necessarily representative - I feel like several times we’ve said Ellie looks tit and she’s always fine.

LadyLav has some spiel about camera blocking and how the clips aren’t as good as the way they’ll be danced on the night..

Reactions: 2
Rehearsal dances with music: hard to say who looks best, especially as the music will defo not sound as good when sung by the singers. I think Will be good, sadly, and ofc Hamza.
Hamza in tails!!! 😍😍
Most of them are looking good!!

Not sure about Kyms paso...looked like Graz was dragging her about and Tyler's posture looks terrible again?? I know he's not doing ballroom this week, but still?

I'm really worried about Fleurs CC...it looks a bit frantic in the clip, they're out of time and I really hope they use the whole floor and arent just dancing on one spot!🙈

Reactions: 4
I'm more worried for Kym after watching that: they did her dirty with the song choice. There's a section of "Only girl in the world" that would suit a bit of very staccato, very precise cape-work though. So hopefully they'll attempt and nail that. Costumes go a long way towards selling a Paso too. Fingers crossed.

I kind of think the opposite: with the exception of Mardy they are all a really nice bunch, great dynamic, good standard etc so it'd be nice to see virtually any of them in the final.
I see what you mean though in the sense that I haven't had a nailed-on favourite this year: I think the only person I've voted for every week is Hamza but it wouldn't upset me to see him beaten by Kym, Fleur or Molly. Well, maybe a bit if it was Molly 😁
BiB - me too, and it’s so much more enjoyable when you don’t have a dog in the race! I’ve enjoyed this year more than I have in a while

Reactions: 2
Yeah, it's the contrast between the radio silence for good friends Luba and Janette, and the four posts for Rose (including shots from their FaceTimes together)- more like something a boyfriend would do. The FB shippers are in ecstasy!
Gio seems very media savvy. I bet he known that his posts about Rose get him lots more engagement than anything else. Loads of celebs bait their shippers because they then get tons of engagement which leads to more opportunities for other gigs.
Edit: I've realised I'm about the 20th poster to make the same point 😄

Ooft, I just watched Anton and Gio's performance from last night :oops: don't give up the day job fellas 😁
Was it rubbish? I was literally about to catch up on this and then find it on YouTube!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My problem with the CC for Fleur is that it looks like something we’ve seen her do before. Hopefully when it gets all the backing dancers and Blackpool bells and whistles it will zhuzh it up enough.

Sadly, I think they think it is the day job 🫣😱
Exactly this about Fleur , it is like groundhog day with her dances, they all seem very samey🤷‍♀️… In the clip I thought Tyler was not great … Molly didn’t wow me so I think it could be any of Tyler/Molly/Fleur in D.O

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.