Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millais

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m in the minority, but I actually think you need a few Tonys/Eds/Jeremys/Rev Richards/Dans - it’s what Strictly’s all about to use the age old phrase. It makes me happy to see someone having a go and improving (especially if Katya is involved). But the judges need to give them proper critique and respect if they’re trying and putting the effort in.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
One of the things which has shocked me the most this year is how much I have grown to dislike Will when I really used to like him :(

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I listened to Tony’s speech twice and I still don’t understand exactly why he was pulling out the competition.
He had a hamstring injury that made it unwise to dance that jive again. When Anastasia couldn’t perform in the dance off for medical reasons they used the public vote to decide. There’s a very good chance that Tony’s public vote is higher than Tyler’s, so Tony withdrew so that Tyler wasn’t eliminated.

In fairness to Tony he seemed knackered, and as a sportsman he will know his limitations as regards another week of training on an injury, but I think it was very decent of him all the same.

Reactions: 35

nicalibres

VIP Member
I’m quite surprised but also delighted at how popular Ellie seems to be with the public. She’s so lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I wasn't really on board the Johannes train yet, but this season is convincing me. Loved Ellie's story the other day of him being so pleased by the council mowing the grass outside the training room. "You know I love maintenance!" Just adorable! 😂
I've always loved him - he's A Lot but you can tell he's the loveliest man. I'm glad he and Ellie are still in as it's nice to watch them getting on so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Gio has joined them, looking particularly Godfather-esque! 😂
This photo has me howling! Especially Graz’s ‘thoughts and prayers’ face. They’ll be calling a priest soon. And Gio’s about to order a hit on some poor unsuspecting chef: ‘make sure it looks like an accident’
🤣🤣🤣

“I will take you to the jail” 🤣
bandicam 2022-11-18 20-34-11-342.jpg

Three mafia brothers, looking down at the body of the snitch they've just taken care of.

"We had to do it, Tony. We know you've been talking to the Feds. And worse, we know you've been ordering Hawaiian pizzas from Dominos." ⚰☠

• Haha
Reactions: 31

hannah3

Fh21NziXkAAAYSG.jpg

I know hes not liked on here but lovely photo Gemma posted of Mia finally meeting Mardy Will

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

diamondthunder

VIP Member
This man is a national treasure 🤣

I wasn't really on board the Johannes train yet, but this season is convincing me. Loved Ellie's story the other day of him being so pleased by the council mowing the grass outside the training room. "You know I love maintenance!" Just adorable! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Tony is an absolute gentleman, not a fan of the judges with their nicey nice acts after ripping the arse out of him for the past few weeks and basically laughing in his face. He was absolutely rubbish lol but he was what strictly was all about and I for one will miss the entertainment him and Katya brought. Please God Katya will get an absolute ringer next year.

Will, on the other hand, is a grade A dick, amazing how you can be so wrong about someone... really wish he'd do one.

nicalibres

VIP Member
Johannes and Gorka reading from a script saying Blackpool is amazing, spectacular etc etc while being absolutely visibly not arsed is such a mood

• Haha
Reactions: 28