Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #26 Blackpool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh Blackpool, it's been too long. Any bets on what tonight's show will include? Will it open with the celebs gazing in awe at the ballroom? Who will have been forced to go on a roller coaster in their VT? Who will be on a tram? Will anyone enter on a stick of rock or a donkey? Who will get Craig's first 10? 🕺💃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fab I was literally creating a thread and just saw yours.
We'll see "kiss me quick" hats, maybe Vito trying Candy Floss for the first time.
There will be an inflatable flamingo or doughnut ring
Starting late tonight and finishing 9.10pm
Looking forward to Blackpool pro dances

Reactions: 11
Apparently there’s a train - presumably the judges arriving on the Blackpool Express- and a bandstand set for Molly.
Drink every time the phrase ‘sprung floor’ is used, or a foreign pro (that’s all of them now!) rhapsodises about freezing their arse off on the promenade. Oh and every time the spare pros spoil rather than enhance a dance!

Reactions: 9
Tyler was the lucky celeb who got to go on the rollercoaster. From his story looked like he was by himself. Jojo and Ellie were in a Cinderella carriage on the prom.

Reactions: 4
Apparently there’s a train - presumably the judges arriving on the Blackpool Express- and a bandstand set for Molly.
Drink every time the phrase ‘sprung floor’ is used, or a foreign pro (that’s all of them now!) rhapsodises about freezing their arse off on the promenade. Oh and every time the spare pros spoil rather than enhance a dance!

I bet it's one of those Christmas trains that you see the kids riding round shopping centres in - but Strictlyfied.

Mardy on the waltzers.
Vito and /or Graz eating chips from the chippy.
Shirl off her tits on a HRT overdose.
Mental scoring from the judges because everyone's over excited about Blackpool.
Neil in a 'Kiss me quick' hat.

Can't bleeping wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhh can't wait to join you all tonight. I do love Blackpool week, it's always a good vibe, I've missed it the past two years.

Reactions: 7
Urgh, didn't realise how late it started tonight...what am I gonna do for an hour?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.