Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #25 It is the Fever of The Saturday Night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say, I read the title in Lil Vito’s voice every time I see it and it makes me smile. My daughter and I have clips saved of our favourite strictly moments - this is now one. Others include Aljaž dressed as Shrek bursting out saying “HELLLOW” and JoJo looking like a drag god whilst Gio and Gorka look very questionable in the Priscilla Pro Dance 😂

Reactions: 7
Rehearsal dances with music: hard to say who looks best, especially as the music will defo not sound as good when sung by the singers. I think Will be good, sadly, and ofc Hamza.

Reactions: 4
Thread title ideas 💡

‘Miserable mardy has a face like Rebecca Vardy’

‘Vito nearly gets his willy out, all the tattlers scream and shout’

get me a hobby someone please 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rehearsal dances with music: hard to say who looks best, especially as the music will defo not sound as good when sung by the singers. I think Will be good, sadly, and ofc Hamza.
Kym doesn't look great amd fleur and vito look a bit frenetic again so that could be the bottom two. Will looks great.

Was talking to my mum last night on video call and her face dropped when I told her Will's kids are 14 and 18 😆 "and the carry on of him like they're babbies, they'd be mortified!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Blackpool is here, the music is swinging, thank god Anton and Gio aren’t singing’

My contribution the thread title ideas (very tempting not to tie in an Aljaz and Janette ref with swinging 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Back to Blackpool, it’s been a while
Is this the week we will see Mardy smile ?

Toot toot , all aboard the Blackpool express,
The dancings ok , but we want to see Vito undress !

Reactions: 9
Kym doesn't look great amd fleur and vito look a bit frenetic again so that could be the bottom two. Will looks great.

Was talking to my mum last night on video call and her face dropped when I told her Will's kids are 14 and 18 😆 "and the carry on of him like they're babbies, they'd be mortified!"
Yeah, I feel like even if Fleur does well, it's the kind of dance that people expect her to do. Might also look a bit lost on the huge #sprungfloor.

I would like either Tyler or Ellie to go home I think, as they have improved less than the others.

Reactions: 6
I thought/prefer Strictly thread titles were just simple Strictly thread 2022#number

(Bah humbug, gets me coat and goes off to join in with whiney Will)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooh, they do all look good.

Delighted Hamza is going to be in tails. I just hope Jowita’s dress is a lovely classic ball gown too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oooh, they do all look good.

Delighted Hamza is going to be in tails. I just hope Jowita’s dress is a lovely classic ball gown too.
Vicky showed Jowita's dress the other night - it looks amazing, feathers at the bottom! Wonder if Craig will get his first 10 out for them!

Speaking of... more SM content!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hard to say who will go home this week, I think.

Tyler - a possibility, given he was to be in the dance off last week.

Ellie is probably also in the running, to leave soon.
I do enjoy her and Johannes together though 😁 especially in their interviews on ITT.

Rhys was very funny on ITT last night. 😁

Looking at that footage I'd be most worried for Kym unless she's holding back performance for the real thing. And I think Ellie could be in trouble just because it's not very exciting! Fleur and Vito seem to be out of sync with each other.

Reactions: 7
Hard to say who will go home this week, I think.

Tyler - a possibility, given he was to be in the dance off last week.

Ellie is probably also in the running, to leave soon.
I do enjoy her and Johannes together though 😁 especially in their interviews on ITT.

Rhys was very funny on ITT last night. 😁
I think Tyler might get a bounce back, however there have been comments about his dancing not looking too good on DS and I think he's lost a lot of popularity (even that one Dianne fan who voted 200 odd times, though perhaps her mum had confiscated her phone)

I don't want Ellie to go as I'm enjoying her with Jojo so much. A classic ballroom based AS in Blackpool should go down well, just depends how well she does it.

Reactions: 6
You can watch at your leisure!
I liked it 😳😳😳 But then I saw them on tour this year and have tickets for next year 🤣🤣🤣

And!!! I'm gonna say something really, really bad.

If you think Gio's singing is bad - you've never experienced Erin giving it a go on the Anton and Erin tour 😱😱😱

She's a beautiful dancer, lovely lady and wears stunning dresses but jings it was like a cat being strangled!!!

• Haha
Beakie does Brucie ! That style of entertainment is soooooooooooooooooooo dated. They'll be bringing the Tiller Girls on next 😒

• Haha
I think Tyler might get a bounce back, however there have been comments about his dancing not looking too good on DS and I think he's lost a lot of popularity (even that one Dianne fan who voted 200 odd times, though perhaps her mum had confiscated her phone)

I don't want Ellie to go as I'm enjoying her with Jojo so much. A classic ballroom based AS in Blackpool should go down well, just depends how well she does it.
Agree re Ellie.
And of course I LOVE Johannes! 💕

From the clip of Tyler's dancing, I thought maybe he needed the tiny bra again, I saw it suggested somewhere that it was to help his posture. There must be SOME explanation for it, right? 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.