Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #25 It is the Fever of The Saturday Night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread in time for the results show!!
Thread title courtesy of Vito!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fleur's dress looked ugly on ITT Thursday and looked ugly on Saturday night and will look ugly on "Sunday" night - it will never look better, except when it's locked away in an attic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fleur's dress looked ugly on ITT Thursday and looked ugly on Saturday night and will look ugly on "Sunday" night - it will never look better, except when it's locked away in an attic.
Even just a shorter samba skirt would have looked better and maybe even added to the dance

Reactions: 7
Maybe it needs 'accidentally' setting on fire? Vicki said on ITT that they don't normally use green, now we know why!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree with the people posting about Helen probably not being Gorka's winner...as much as I really hoped she would be. I think with Hamza becoming so popular and a few of the others being popular too, it might not be Gorks year for the glitterball, that aside...I would like to see Helen in the final!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Regarding Gorka, as much as I like him, I think he might follow the path of guys like Vincent, Ian & James and have a few good partners but never pull out the win.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it would actually burn, would it … just kinda melt.
Yep its one of those polyester/acrylic man made cheapo fibres that melts and sticks to your skin like candle wax, however candle wax smells nice and you can peel it off with satisfaction.
That green monstrosity is something from the photo albums of the 1960s/70s - should never be seen by the public

Even just a shorter samba skirt would have looked better and maybe even added to the dance
Nothing, nothing, would ever make it look better.

Reactions: 2
Yep its one of those polyester/acrylic man made cheapo fibres that melts and sticks to your skin like candle wax, however candle wax smells nice and you can peel it off with satisfaction.
That green monstrosity is something from the photo albums of the 1960s/70s - should never be seen by the public

Nothing, nothing, would ever make it look better.
My hubby said she just needed a hat and she’d look like a Christmas elf

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.