Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #25 It is the Fever of The Saturday Night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tyler might get a bounce back, however there have been comments about his dancing not looking too good on DS and I think he's lost a lot of popularity (even that one Dianne fan who voted 200 odd times, though perhaps her mum had confiscated her phone)

I don't want Ellie to go as I'm enjoying her with Jojo so much. A classic ballroom based AS in Blackpool should go down well, just depends how well she does it.
I saw a few people on twitter as well say he's one of the worst left. If he doesn't go this week though he's due a ballroom next so he'll probably go next week.

Reactions: 6
I’m out for a bottomless brunch today so not sure I’ll be able to watch live later 🥲. My friends are under the misapprehension that maintaining a social life is more important than watching strictly. Enjoy everyone 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree re Ellie.
And of course I LOVE Johannes! 💕

From the clip of Tyler's dancing, I thought maybe he needed the tiny bra again, I saw it suggested somewhere that it was to help his posture. There must be SOME explanation for it, right? 🤣
Problems with carrying the weight of excessive overmarking on your shoulders? Try Tyler's Tiny Bra™, available in a range of colours. Dignity sold separately.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At the moment can’t call who will go homeI think Tyler might be in DO. Mardy Will looks quite good this week.

Anton/Gio - saw online someone say it was like watching a 1960s light entertainment show - probably sums it up and that Anton is new Brucie and Gio is the new Anton.

Reactions: 7
At the moment can’t call who will go homeI think Tyler might be in DO. Mardy Will looks quite good this week.

Anton/Gio - saw online someone say it was like watching a 1960s light entertainment show - probably sums it up and that Anton is new Brucie and Gio is the new Anton.
Ah, Gio.
when you are in the yellow sequinned trousers, you’ll be looking back fondly on a ruffle bummed onsie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rehearsal dances with music: hard to say who looks best, especially as the music will defo not sound as good when sung by the singers. I think Will be good, sadly, and ofc Hamza.

Beautiful moves from Hamza and Jowita. 🤩

Tyler and Dianne are so so boring, is he trying to be Michael Jackson in those socks. Dancing apart him doing one thing and Diane doing something different. 😐

Molly and Carlos look great again.

Mardy and Nancy are ok but cannot get past 'me Mam, me Dad, me famileeee'. 😩

Kym and Graz seemd a bit out of sync.

Ellie and Johannes are improving each week, their VW looked very smooth.

Helen and Gorka, the wee couple cracking the quick step.

Fleur and Vito look all to raunchy especially with Fleur crouching and legs akimbo.

Tyler and Will bottom two, although it could be Fleur as she has done these frantic dance moves before.

Molly is a actually a lovely wee dancer. I think if they'd put her is a more established dancer she might not have been in the bottom two. (But that grange hill dance was terrible)

But unlike Hamza,who was also a relative unknown, she hasn't managed to gain a following to help her to the final, never mind win.

Reactions: 4
I’m out for a bottomless brunch today so not sure I’ll be able to watch live later 🥲. My friends are under the misapprehension that maintaining a social life is more important than watching strictly. Enjoy everyone 😘
Bottomless brunch = Vito-free?!

I am gutted that I am going out tonight - I’ll probably be in and out of the loos to check my phone; everyone will think I’ve developed a massive coke habit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This years lot don't seem to have much appeal, do they? You're not really drawn to support one in particular or it's taken a while to get there if you are.

Reactions: 1
I'm more worried for Kym after watching that: they did her dirty with the song choice. There's a section of "Only girl in the world" that would suit a bit of very staccato, very precise cape-work though. So hopefully they'll attempt and nail that. Costumes go a long way towards selling a Paso too. Fingers crossed.

This years lot don't seem to have much appeal, do they? You're not really drawn to support one in particular or it's taken a while to get there if you are.
I kind of think the opposite: with the exception of Mardy they are all a really nice bunch, great dynamic, good standard etc so it'd be nice to see virtually any of them in the final.
I see what you mean though in the sense that I haven't had a nailed-on favourite this year: I think the only person I've voted for every week is Hamza but it wouldn't upset me to see him beaten by Kym, Fleur or Molly. Well, maybe a bit if it was Molly 😁

Kym looks like she’s being dragged around and falling over at the same time. Fleur is behind Vito which looks bad in the vt but will look much worse if she has a crowd of professional dancers behind her too

Reactions: 1
I was listening to Claudia interview some of the celebs on her radio show earlier, and Tyler mentioned his size 12s again

Claudia: You have big feet? This is the first we've heard of it, you've never brought it up before

The shade!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was listening to Claudia interview some of the celebs on her radio show earlier, and Tyler mentioned his size 12s again

Claudia: You have big feet? This is the first we've heard of it, you've never brought it up before

The shade!
Love Claudia. I don't know why I never warmed to her before the past couple of years but she adds so much to the show for me now!

Reactions: 14
I'm more worried for Kym after watching that: they did her dirty with the song choice. There's a section of "Only girl in the world" that would suit a bit of very staccato, very precise cape-work though. So hopefully they'll attempt and nail that. Costumes go a long way towards selling a Paso too. Fingers crossed.

I kind of think the opposite: with the exception of Mardy they are all a really nice bunch, great dynamic, good standard etc so it'd be nice to see virtually any of them in the final.
I see what you mean though in the sense that I haven't had a nailed-on favourite this year: I think the only person I've voted for every week is Hamza but it wouldn't upset me to see him beaten by Kym, Fleur or Molly. Well, maybe a bit if it was Molly 😁
Oh yeah, they all seem like nice enough people but there's just not enough there to spur ya to vote for them.

Reactions: 2
Ooft, I just watched Anton and Gio's performance from last night :oops: don't give up the day job fellas 😁

• Haha
Kym looks like she’s being dragged around and falling over at the same time. Fleur is behind Vito which looks bad in the vt but will look much worse if she has a crowd of professional dancers behind her too
I am guessing Fleur can't just be dancing on the spot on that huge floor - hope not!!!

I'm really worried for Fleur, I feel like CC in Blackpool is a recipe for disaster. I think it could be her and Kym in the dance off, with Kym going

I'm really worried for Fleur, I feel like CC in Blackpool is a recipe for disaster. I think it could be her and Kym in the dance off, with Kym going
My problem with the CC for Fleur is that it looks like something we’ve seen her do before. Hopefully when it gets all the backing dancers and Blackpool bells and whistles it will zhuzh it up enough.

Ooft, I just watched Anton and Gio's performance from last night :oops: don't give up the day job fellas 😁
Sadly, I think they think it is the day job 🫣😱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.