Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, reposting stuff doesn't necessarily show you care. It's the bare minimum and smacks of just doing what you think you should because others are. I'm not saying this about everyone, but it can be purely performative.

Reactions: 5
My Facebook is filled with people making jokes about it all and I find that more disgusting than keeping silent

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The thing is, reposting stuff doesn't necessarily show you care. It's the bare minimum and smacks of just doing what you think you should because others are. I'm not saying this about everyone, but it can be purely performative.
I'm talking about sharing a donation link which can be really helpful if you have hundreds of thousands of followers.

Reactions: 1
I'm talking about sharing a donation link which can be really helpful if you have hundreds of thousands of followers.
It can be really helpful. But there is no responsibility to. Those hundreds and thousands of followers are unlikely to follow just one person - these links are everywhere.

Personally, I researched the charities and haven't linked to the big ones like Red Cross but those directly in Ukraine as you know the money and donations won't trickle down and I'm getting involved in a local appeal to send a truck of supplies over, but I don't look down on my friends who haven't said anything. There are always reasons.

Reactions: 6
It can be really helpful. But there is no responsibility to. Those hundreds and thousands of followers are unlikely to follow just one person - these links are everywhere.

Personally, I researched the charities and haven't linked to the big ones like Red Cross but those directly in Ukraine as you know the money and donations won't trickle down and I'm getting involved in a local appeal to send a truck of supplies over, but I don't look down on my friends who haven't said anything. There are always reasons.
I'm not saying that there is a responsibility to, but I think people have the right to feel a certain way about people with a huge platform who choose not to use it. I've unfollowed certain people now, and it was probably my fault for expecting anything from them in the first place bar light entertainment. Anyway, I will leave this now.

Reactions: 2
I'm not saying that there is a responsibility to, but I think people have the right to feel a certain way about people with a huge platform who choose not to use it. I've unfollowed certain people now, and it was probably my fault for expecting anything from them in the first place bar light entertainment. Anyway, I will leave this now.
Hey, your thoughts and feelings are totally valid 🌻❤

Reactions: 4
Went to see Firedance at the weekend - it's outstanding. No cheesy chat segments or anything like that, just all Latin and contemporary, and Gorka and Karen were magnificent - both of them even more stunning in person (especially Karen's insane abs 😆). Would highly recommend if you're thinking about going

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Went to see Firedance at the weekend - it's outstanding. No cheesy chat segments or anything like that, just all Latin and contemporary, and Gorka and Karen were magnificent - both of them even more stunning in person (especially Karen's insane abs 😆). Would highly recommend if you're thinking about going
I’ve been really jealous this morning watching all the clips from Glasgow. Gutted I couldn’t go. It looked fabulous.

Reactions: 4
I went to see it yesterday! 😍 absolutely loved it! It was spectacular!
Not sure who I fancy more now... Gorka or Karen! 😂😂
(Also... The dancer with the giant hula hoop 🤯🔥🤯🔥😂😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I went to see it yesterday! 😍 absolutely loved it! It was spectacular!
Not sure who I fancy more now... Gorka or Karen! 😂😂
(Also... The dancer with the giant hula hoop 🤯🔥🤯🔥😂😂)
It was brilliant wasn't it? I was expecting it to be good but I was absolutely blown away. And the band were excellent too - it makes such a difference having a live band there instead of backing tracks

My moody teen who wasn't keen on coming with me, was screaming along at the end and absolutely raving about it afterwards, which says it all really 😆

I know, Gorka and Karen were both just 😍😍😍. Karen's core of steel 🤯

It was brilliant wasn't it? I was expecting it to be good but I was absolutely blown away. And the band were excellent too - it makes such a difference having a live band there instead of backing tracks

My moody teen who wasn't keen on coming with me, was screaming along at the end and absolutely raving about it afterwards, which says it all really 😆

I know, Gorka and Karen were both just 😍😍😍. Karen's core of steel 🤯
Same. I knew it would be a good show, but genuinely didn't want it to end!
Yeah the band were great!

...I particularly enjoyed the "Gorka in bondage" section mid show! 🥵🔥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you have any pics or videos of this? Asking for a friend 👀
Sadly no!! 😢 we were only allowed to take pics/film at the finale!
I did get this one though which cracked me up for some reason 😂 he is legit even hotter in the flesh!!🥵
20220227_163950.jpg

• Heart
I’m going to be controversial now.
i don’t fancy Gorka. I don’t know why. Even him being trussed up with the dog collar did nothing for me 😬😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.